Contribute
Register

HackinDROM App for OpenCore EFI Creation and Update

It has been a while but my HackinDROM app is only showing OC 0.8.5. I can't seem to be able to update to the latest and greatest. Any help is much appreciated.

It has been a while but my HackinDROM app is only showing OC 0.8.5. I can't seem to be able to update to the latest and greatest. Any help is much appreciated.
Have you tried the right-click method?

Have you tried the right-click method?

I have tried that but it doesn't seem to work. I have the latest version of HackinDROM 2.1.4. I am running Ventura 13.1.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-27 at 6.25.45 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-27 at 6.25.45 PM.png
    72.8 KB · Views: 43
I have tried that but it doesn't seem to work. I have the latest version of HackinDROM 2.1.4. I am running Ventura 13.1.
Could you please tell more about "it doesn't seem to work" ?

Sorry. I wasn't clicking on the right spots. It seems to be working now. I am up to 0.8.8.

Hi Inqnuam. For Ventura 13.3 on AMD Shaneee released a new patch which now has four algrey - Force cpuid_cores_per_package values. But, when I changed the fourth value from BA000000 00 to BACC0000 00 and select the number of cores in Hackindrom, the fourth value will remain CC and not change to BA080000 00.
Screenshot 2023-03-24 at 8.48.54 AM.png

Last edited:
Currently trying to switch from Clover to OpenCore so I can update my OS from Catalina. Im using HackinDROM to generate a new EFI folder.

I started with a Monterey installer USB and created an OC EFI folder on the USB EFI partition. When I try to boot from that partition it gets to the black screen with the Apple logo and the progress bar and hangs there right away.

Back