Contribute
Register

HackinDROM App for OpenCore EFI Creation and Update

Just wondering if I am doing something wrong or the server is down. When I mount my EFI I don't get the update button below the Unmount button. I am trying to update OC from 0.6.3.
Any help will be would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Do you see your current EFI setup with your motherboard, GPU Platforminfo and current EFI automatically displayed when you open the Apps and mount your EFI?
Looking at the server it seems that there are only 0.70 and 0.71 available for your setup.

Maybe create a new EFI and import Platforminfo from your machine.
Backup of course your existing EFI on a USB key.

mahhh ...
my HackinDROM 1.4.7 is closing/crashing about 1 sec after open it since yesterday.
(like one of the older versions did)
I do not know if this has something to do with the macOS 11.5.1 update or the reason
that i have downloaded it yesterday again (to look for update) and installed the same version,
beside the original one (in the same folder), named "HackinDROM2"

how do I reverse this ?

Maybe delete the Apps and reinstall it.
Nothing will be lost !

yes ... already tried this (uninstalled using cleanmymac),
but it now works until I enter my MoBo Specs, than it's crashing again.

...also it does not saves the specs of my MoBo, after restarting my computer I can open
HackinDROM again but when I reenter the MoBo Specs its starting to crash again.
Already tried to renew the full HDD-access in security center, nothing changes.

... and ... is it normal that I have to reenter the rules for "LuLu" every time again,
when starting HackinDROM ?

Last edited:
... and ... is it normal that I have to reenter the rules for "LuLu" every time again,
when starting HackinDROM ?
It is not!
add "https://hackindrom.zapto.org" and "ws://hackindrom.zapto.org" into the white-liste of your "Lulu" to allow connections to the server

Back