i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I've been tuning stuff for the last few months, and my hack is fully functional as a result.

The latest Lilu and WhateverGreen call for the kexts to be installed in /Library/Extensions, but if I don't include them in Clover kexts/other my Hack won't boot.

With them included in Clover everything works great. Does it need to be in both places? How do I get it to work from /Library/Extensions?

I've been tuning stuff for the last few months, and my hack is fully functional as a result.

The latest Lilu and WhateverGreen call for the kexts to be installed in /Library/Extensions, but if I don't include them in Clover kexts/other my Hack won't boot.

With them included in Clover everything works great. Does it need to be in both places? How do I get it to work from /Library/Extensions?

As far as I know, vit9696 originally intended for Lilu and WhateverGreen to be injected by the boot loader.

Support for /Library/Extensions/ was an afterthought.

Screen Shot 2019-02-12 at 8.35.11 PM.png

Source: https://github.com/acidanthera/Lilu/releases

Thanks - I'm more than happy to leave it being injected by the boot loader, just the download link on this site and a few of the discussions have mentioned it should reload in /Library/Extensions - and I was trying to do things the "Right" way.

Not an issue at all - Solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back