Contribute
Register

Hack Desk

@Edhawk is amongst us, Ed share with us your desk!.

@Jamesbond007 is also amongst us, please share your desk space!.

@Bustycat is also here, today is a good desk day, share with us your desk, please with thousands and thousands on top and gently garnished with a sprig of mint!.

Picture of my desk, sure.

IMG_4347.JPG
A bit of a mess but works for me, and my dog who is sitting under the desk wondering what I am up to!

Dog included!, that’s just the best!. Our first Hack Space dog, does he/she have a name?.

Picture of my desk, sure.

View attachment 550410
A bit of a mess but works for me, and my dog who is sitting under the desk wondering what I am up to!

One of those tricky "infinity" type photos going on, on the right hand monitor! :crazy:

Reminds me, I need coffee!

:)

His name is Bertie.

Here his is sitting under the shelves holding my printers, Mac's, Servers, spare 'fix-it' screen and a couple more of my Hacks. Including the latest a Coffee Lake build, all the parts were from eBay.

IMG_4349.JPG He is a Lhachon, Lhasa Apso and Bichon Frise cross.

Here is a picture of him in his normal state while I am at my desk.

IMG_4350.JPG Again wondering what I am up to.

Last edited:
Hi Bertie!. I don’t speak dog but know you’re already a desk superstar!. The two iMacs up on the shelf, project?.

His mate Ruby, who has been staying with us for the last two weeks, has just reminded me that it is time for a Walk!

IMG_4352.JPG

iMacs have already been completed, one is a refurbished Haswell 21" GTX 750 model with an NVMe OS drive. The other a mid-2010 27" i7-870 Quadro 1100M dGPU, that I rebuilt upgraded etc. Both have been sitting on the top shelf for past 8-9 months.

I'm not sure what to do with them.

The 27" was supposed to be for my wife as she wanted to learn Photoshop, and thereby not need to bug me every time she wanted a photo printed or edited, but she prefers to bug me and use her iPad!

Back