i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
  4. Mac Pro
Build in my sig. Working fine with Mountain Lion, however that's hella old, so I'd like to go to a more current OS. I saw somewhere else on this forum someone had updated to Mojave successfully. This is my iTunes Box and all it does is load macOS, open iTunes to serve as a share server across my LAN, and open TeamViewer for remoting in and loading new files, etc. Of course, Teamviewer no longer supports ML, so I figured time for an update.

I have a spare 500GB Crucial MX500 SSD, so I unplugged the existing hard drives and plugged in the virgin ssd.

Used UniBeast with newly downloaded copy of Mojave from the App Store. Created successfully. Bios settings are unchanged from what is working in ML.

Plug in usb stick, clover boots, I click install macOS, hits same spot and reboots every time at the screenshot in my sig - I never get to the installer. I have not edited anything from the fresh UniBeast creation. Attached are the ss of where it freezes and my clover folder.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 55
  • mojave.JPG
    mojave.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 49
Have you tried searching the site? Follow a guide like this one:

I have had Mojave installs on H87N-Wifi, H87N (non-wifi), H67N, and even as old as DH61DL.

Yessir, I have my BIOS setup the same way the post you linked says to do for ML and it's working. I can't get past the Clover Boot screen with the same BIOS setup and a completely blank SSD as the only other drive hooked up besides the UniBeast boot stick. I tried the ML boot stick, and it works just fine. The Mojave one loads Clover, but hits that one screen I linked and reboots.

Yessir, I have my BIOS setup the same way the post you linked says to do for ML and it's working. I can't get past the Clover Boot screen with the same BIOS setup and a completely blank SSD as the only other drive hooked up besides the UniBeast boot stick. I tried the ML boot stick, and it works just fine. The Mojave one loads Clover, but hits that one screen I linked and reboots.

The prelinkedkernel is not loading, usually it’s because of ACPI settings. At the Boot screen use the cursor arrows to go to Options tab. Go to ACPI tables and uncheck all the boxes so it reads as 0x0000000

Changing ACPI tables got me further. Updated video and screenshots attached. No other changes made.

Attachments

• Mojave 2.JPG
    Mojave 2.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 43
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back