Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hey everyone I've seen a couple post on H81 and B85 series board and haven't seen too many Full SUCCESS on these boards and I have a couple questions though if you can please help. So this is my 3rd hackintosh build and already purchased the parts my first main hackintosh was a
1. z87x-ud5h
2. 16gb ram 1600mhz corsair
3. i5 4670k
4. corsair carbide 400r
5. kingston hyperx 120gb ssd + 3+2=6 tb wd red
6. cx 750m power supply
7. bluetooth dongle, cd drive, card reader, plus more etc etc bla bla you get the point

This system was super simple easiest ever multibeast and unibeast installation but i'm not too familiar with these h81 b85 chipset outside of z87 z77 chipsets on compatibility and troubleshooting so I just want to make sure before I start the process I dont run into any trouble. I bought the components listed below Microcenter (ofcourse =) love that freakin store) and just want to get your insight

1. H81M-H rev 1.1 bios update to F5
2. i5 4570 (normal) non overclock
3. 8gb (one stick) crucial ram 1600mhz
4. cd drive
(everything else I already had since I am upgrading an older gateway PC for my wifes office setup since she uses most apple products and windows 8.1 kinda just well sucks)
the older pc is just the case with 2 usb 2.0 ports and a 400W power supply which seems to work just fine, didnt want to buy another one to save money since haswell is low power anyway and she is obvious not a gamer. no discrete graphics card needed just wanted to use hd 4600

SO I am wondering
1. Is this board DSDT Free installation for multibeast
2. What bios settings should be used. (I know the usual i believe xhci to auto and vt-d disable) but anything else? Ive seen things like c6 c7 states disable but not sure.
3. How do I find out all the other drivers for any board for that matter? such as audio (i believe is alc887, ethernet (do i need a kext or is it in multibeast), usb 3, trim i believe needs to be enabled, 1080p does that need enabled?

Ive never had to modify any chameleon .org plist or dsdt or .aml so just a little hesitant on how to approach it if so. and never used kextbeast if needed to use that for patches.

Thanks for your help sorry for the long post but the h81m-h forum was closed so I thought this was best to reach any help would be great man.

did you get this to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back