Integrated
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
H77N-Wifi 3225 stuck at [IOBluetoothHCIController::setConfigState]

Relatively experienced hackintosher: this is my fourth or fifth build over the years.

I have two current rigs: the old one is a H77N-wifi with a 2025 cpu. The new is a H77N-wifi with a 3225 cpu. The old one runs like a charm (with the mixed graphics patch). The new one doesn't.

After I use the Unibeast stick to install to a drive, that drive will boot for the first time in the 2025 rig, but will stall in the 3225 rig during the first boot at the logo screen and spinning wheel. Here's the facts:

1) My BIOS settings are the optimized defaults.
2) When I boot -v, I see that my final stall is on the line: [IOBluetoothHCIController::setConfigState] calling registerService. Screen shot below. Other posts suggest that this is the final step before graphics drivers load, so graphics must be the problem. That makes sense because the only significant difference between these two chips is the HD3000 vs HD4000 graphics.
3) I can boot into safe mode using -x.
4) Other posts say to disable vt-d. But the 3225 doesn't have vt-d.
5) Other posts say to use DVI, and that's what I'm using.

Anyone have a clue?

Attachments

• Stall Screen.JPG
    Stall Screen.JPG
    188.9 KB · Views: 268
And yet another update to help those who may bump into this in the future:

After using Unibeast to create a boot drive, I had to use PCRootUID=0 (remember, it's case sensitive) to get the new drive to boot for the first time. After that, I ran Multibeast with the standard options and...IT WORKED.

Something about my particular board, or chip, or whatever, required that initial PCRootUID fix. I haven't seen this issue elsewhere.

After loading unibeast, on the screen where you select the flash drive press space. Then type -v -x and enter it. It should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back