Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey all, so i just built my first hackintosh and after many reinstalling many many times the only thing i have yet to get to work is bluetooth. i have the antenna plugged into the port closest to the HDMI but it wont even detect any bluetooth devices.
I have bought a separate BT dongle but it refuses to use the dongle over the built in BT.
Any suggestions would be appreciated as this might be a deal-breaker for this build.

Hey all, so i just built my first hackintosh and after many reinstalling many many times the only thing i have yet to get to work is bluetooth. i have the antenna plugged into the port closest to the HDMI but it wont even detect any bluetooth devices.
I have bought a separate BT dongle but it refuses to use the dongle over the built in BT.
Any suggestions would be appreciated as this might be a deal-breaker for this build.

You have two options:
1. The stock Bluetooth (inside the stock Intel WiFi card) works, but you should attach the antenna (the closest one to the HDMI ports). The WiFi module however is not supported by OS X.
2. Buy yourself any USB Bluetooth adapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back