Motherboard
H77m-DH3
CPU
i7-2600
Graphics
GTX 560
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, i'm wondering if i could install this version of mac on my computer. I don't want to upgrade the hardware, cause it works very well. I've seen that people with the same motherboard and a gtx 560(non ti like mine) were able to get running osx,yosemite,mountain and mavericks. My computer has installed windows but i bought a new hdd so my question is:
Can I install the latest version of OSX with Motherboard audio and Full Nvidia graphic card support?
Well, i talk about support like to get working.

My specs are:
h77m-dh3
nvidia gtx 560 (non ti)
i7 2600
8gb Ram ddr3
i know that i'm going to install extra kexts, but are the kexts of mountain lion compatible (of sound) with that version? And is the gtx 560 nativetly supported like it's on the mountian lion version?

thank you!

@Baby_Vegeta, please update your profile (personal details) with your build (Motherboard or Model, CPU and Graphics Card).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

You should be able to install macOS Sierra on your build.
Follow the main Sierra guide: UniBeast: Install macOS Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

The GTX 560 requires the additional Nvidia drivers and these can be activated in Clover.

You can use VoodooHDA v2.8.8 from MultiBeast to enable sound.

@Baby_Vegeta, please update your profile (personal details) with your build (Motherboard or Model, CPU and Graphics Card).

You should be able to install macOS Sierra on your build.
Follow the main Sierra guide: UniBeast: Install macOS Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

The GTX 560 requires the additional Nvidia drivers and these can be activated in Clover.

You can use VoodooHDA v2.8.8 from MultiBeast to enable sound.
Tanks for repliying,@BreBo, so, i have to select the nvidia drivers on installation or do i need to download from the nvidia web. Is there any web where i could find a guide about that?
The voodooHDA i've heard, but... whats about sound latency ? Because i want to use logic so it's important for me... and the usb audio..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back