Contribute
Register

H67MA-UD2H-B3 - Sapphire 5770 - i5 2500 - 16GB RAM= sucess!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370 AORUS GAMING 7
CPU
i7 8700K
Graphics
GTX 1080 ti
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Gigabyte GA-H67MA-UD2H-B3 (F2 BIOS) + Sapphire 5770 (68B8) + i5 2500 + Mbox 3 Mini + 16GB (4x4 DDR3 1333 Corsair)

Install with onboard VIDEO (HD2000).

1-Iboot Legacy
2-10.6.3 Retail install
3-Iboot Legacy
4-open in this order - Multi Beast, DSDT Patcher, Bridge Helper, Combo Update 10.6.7)
5-Install that in the reverse order (don't click in RESTART after the combo update, only after the last one).

OBS: Select Correct Motherboard at dsdt auto (B3 stepping does not matter).
OBS: Multibeast: select UserDSDT - IOAHCIBLOCKSTORAGE - USB3 - Chameleon SB - 64Bits Apple Boot Screen - Osx86 Software (opcional).
LOOK >>> I don't use onboard audio… (I don't know if it will work.) <<< LOOK

6-install ATI Package (saw the link in another post here ! ( thx to Gordo74(link) and Andy(creator)
7- Install Lnx2Mac Realtek kexts OR (if It don't work - for me it did not!!) RTGMac_v2.0.6 (I saw the tip from someone in our forum).
8 - Change GE to YES.
9- Turn Off

10- Install Offboard VIdeo (Sapphire 5770).

11- Be happy!! it SHOULD work!! :headbang:

if u feel the "lagginess" use ur busratio= to ur motherboard, and remember, all under 32x for now!!

Thx to all osx86 people!!
OBS? This computer is from a friend (USER - leotecasi - any performance questions, talk to him since I don't use it...!!)

LINKS :

Lan : http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/dow ... Down=false

Ati Package: http://www.mediafire.com/?r52bv1otbovc9ci

You helped me ou
t earlier with one of my posts, now you sealed the deal, other than the ram I was looking for the same thing including knowing you got your mbox 3 working im doing this build now... thank you very much..

sideshow6 said:
You helped me ou
t earlier with one of my posts, now you sealed the deal, other than the ram I was looking for the same thing including knowing you got your mbox 3 working im doing this build now... thank you very much..

That's Great!!! good I could help!!!

jroen said:
Is your RAM shown as DDR3 1333 or DDR2 800?
And can you boot with higer busratio/multiplier than 29?

Those are the 2 things i am lacking with a similar install...

Yes, I Can boot with x32, I did not tested more, probably it Won't work!!
the memory mas shown as DDR2 at 800mhz, nothing that editing smbios.plist would not resolve!!

<key>SMmemorytype</key>
<string>24</string>
<key>SMmemspeed</key>
<string>1333</string>

Hi there,

I built almost this exact system (same mobo, cpu, and graphics card) a couple months back. Since then I've had a problem with USB not working after I wake from sleep (details: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=21196&p=155152#p155152). Have you had this problem at all? Any suggestion as to what I might check?

please help me GA H67MA-UD2H-B3 dsdt Bios F2

f2.jpg

thangquynho4mat said:
please help me GA H67MA-UD2H-B3 dsdt Bios F2

f2.jpg
You should update your BIOS, the DSDT database has F4, F5 and F6.
Download the BIOS from Gigabyte website, extract the BIOS file, put it in a USB drive.
At boot, select Q-Flash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back