Contribute
Register

H67MA-UD2H-B3 Clean Intall with 10.6.3 retail+10.6.7 combo

Status
Not open for further replies.
tonymacx86 said:
Here's my DSDT for the GA-H67MA-UD2H-B3 all edited- all that's needed is Jmicron SATA and FakeSMC.

Removed and added to the DSDT Database. ;)

dsdt
Wow thanks, this what I´ve been waiting for!

tonymacx86 said:
Here's my DSDT for the GA-H67MA-UD2H-B3 all edited- all that's needed is Jmicron SATA and FakeSMC. Waiting for them to rev these bioses and I'll do them all for the DSDT Database. :thumbup:

dsdt

thanks tony. did you see my screen shot? my AHCI showed " unknown AHCI standard Controller" . what can i do? is it ok?

besee said:
tonymacx86 said:
Here's my DSDT for the GA-H67MA-UD2H-B3 all edited- all that's needed is Jmicron SATA and FakeSMC. Waiting for them to rev these bioses and I'll do them all for the DSDT Database. :thumbup:

dsdt

thanks tony. did you see my screen shot? my AHCI showed " unknown AHCI standard Controller" . what can i do? is it ok?

*BUMP*

Same Question

Wondering if you flashed your bios to F2? Directed at Bessee and Ssummerf?

TrikSteve said:
Wondering if you flashed your bios to F2? Directed at Bessee and Ssummerf?

Yea I have F2 BIOS.

Hmm .. ok. I'm tempted to upgrade my setup this weekend so that I can get Trim support. Now i'm wondering if I should wait if there are still some issues.

what issues? I have none

Ok .. was wondering if the Unknown AHCI was just cosmetic with the os or a problem.

Also, did your memory start reading as ddr3. Mine currently on 10.6.6 is showing ddr2 800.

Cosmetic, i have no issues.

As far as Ram, just change the following in smbios.plist

<key>SMmemtype</key>
<string>24</string>

The 24 Means DDR3!! and is again is conmetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back