Graphics
9500gt
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Unibeast and the f1 DSDT from the database worked like a charm except for ethernet and audio. Has anyone been successful with this MB? Am I missing something?

check for the HDMI audio enabling in this forum.

also check for systeminfo tool posted in this forum for device id or kext identification.

check the ethernet device id, if realteck u can use linux2mac realteck drivers (latest) patch

Thanks - systeminfo tool (once I found it) was excellent - I now have ethernet working - but still no audio - Nothing is showing up in the Sound system preferences.

systeminfo tool says audio on this MB is 8086 Intel 6 series/C200 Series Chipset family High Definition Audio Controller and I can't find a kext for that - anyone know what next I need?

One more kext and I'm done!

There is no HDMI on the MB or the video card so I am still looking for a solution. I have a C-media USB sound adapter working now but it would be nice to get audio working from the MB....

Thanks for your help!

Hi! I also have ASUS H61. The audio for it is VIA VT1708S. I also couldn't understand why I don't have a sound.
And voodooHDA really helped. I have a sound but it is unstable. Farts! What is the problem, professionals?

Here is the voodooHDA I used:
http://www.osx86.net/downloads.php?do=file&id=1865

Thank you soooooo much. Worked a treat for me on Gigabyte GA-H61M-S2P-B3.
Finally sound working!!!!!
Awesome!

hogski said:
Awesome!

Hi Hogski.. My friend have the same motherboard as yours. I want to help him to install it's audio. I followed the instruction from the OSX86 link.. but didn't work. Can you tell me what should i do?

macazzar said:
hogski said:
Awesome!

Hi Hogski.. My friend have the same motherboard as yours. I want to help him to install it's audio. I followed the instruction from the OSX86 link.. but didn't work. Can you tell me what should i do?

just rinse and repeat the process mate,..sometimes it took me ten times just to get a part working,.most of the time it boils down to how you really understand the process, and the procedure to do so..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back