Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> H370M DS3H only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Using the same motherboard, but using the i7-8700 non K cpu.

I generated the USB via the command:

sudo "/Applications/Install macOS Mojave.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia" --volume /Volumes/USB

I can't get it to boot from the USB at all. Screen changes to the 'Stop sign' and the boot up screen is jibberish. I suspect that it's the config.plist files on the USB that's causing it to KP.

I have
ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi
AudioDxe-64.efi
DataHubDxe-64.efi
EmuVariableUefi-64.efi
FSInject-64.efi
OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi
SMCHelper-64.efi
HFSPlus.efi

AppleALC.kext
FakeSMC.kext
IntelMausiEthernet.kext
Lilu.kext
USBInjectAll.kext
WhateverGreen.kext
XHCI-unsupported.kext

I tried various config.plist in this thread but it still does not boot.

Thanks in advance!

this is my Clover map from my USB, so you can check the config.plist.
Notice also the dart= o and the nv_disable=1 options in the boot section, this might be important.
It was made with Unibeast and it worked.
I had a lot of problems during installation with the usb's too. In my situation I didn't get the keyboard and mouse working. In the end, the only way I discovered was with a usb hub(2.0).
So, I connected the usb hub in the "usb 3.1 Gen port 1", see manual. It is located next to the usb type-c port.
And in the hub itself I connected usb-stick +mouse+Keyboard. It worked fine. So,one can consider this a backup-option.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Usb- stick 2.0 or 3.0? Seems to matter (preferred 2.0).
Tried all usb ports?
Checked (over and over) all bios settings?
Bios updated?

BIOS is F10, USB is 3.0. I am trying now on an USB 2.0 stick on the port you recommended.

Used Unibeast, removed the non used kexts and added the USBInjectAll and XHCI-unsupported kext and on the install screen.

I think the displayport of the board is dead or something, I can't display it out on two different cables. Will keep you updated.

I managed to install it! Typing from the hack.

Used unibeast to get Mojave on the USB stick. Added USBInjectAll.kext and XHCI-unsupported.kext to the USB drive and installed it. On the first boot I used Multibeast to add:

Audio>AppleALC
Misc> FakeSMC Plugis and HWMonitor Applications
Network>Intel>IntelMausiEthernet v2.4
Bootloader>Clover UEFI Mode
Core Grafics Fixup
Intel HD 630

In the EFI partition
ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi
AudioDxe-64.efi
FSInject-64.efi
PartitionDxe-64.efi
AppleImageLoader-64.efi
DataHubDxe-64.efi
HFSPlus.efi
SMCHelper-64.efi
AptioMemoryFix-64.efi
EmuVariableUefi-64.efi
OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi
VBoxHfs-64.efi

EFI parition Kexts
AppleALC.kext
IntelMausiEthernet.kext
USBInjectAll.kext
XHCI-unsupported.kext
FakeSMC.kext
Lilu.kext
WhateverGreen.kext

Also dropped pcp271828's attached config.plist in the EFI partition

I am not too sure why but the default system definition I got was Mac Mini 2018 (perhaps from Multibeast?) even-though the system information shows iMac 18,1.

What does not work:
Audio Not sure what's missing
USB 3.0 (blue) ports are slow
USB-C 3.1 ports does not work
DisplayPort does not work with DisplayPort to HDMI cable (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01GC2GK94/?tag=tonymacx86com-20)
DVI

What works
HDMI audio
Full 4k over HDMI
Restart, reboot
iMessage

Is it possible to get USB 3.0 to run faster? (I copied over multiple 4GB files but they took very long, even longer than my mid 2012 MBP) And also USB-C 3.1 ports to work?

What's this USBPorts.kext I see, will it help in getting the USB 3.0 ports?

Will adding the Audio> 100/200/300 Series Audio Support (HDAS -> HDEF) in multibeast help? I am a little hesitant to make unknown changes because I am using the hack for work, so a non functional hack would turn this machine unusable.

Attachments

• config.plist
    9.7 KB · Views: 175
Will adding the Audio> 100/200/300 Series Audio Support (HDAS -> HDEF) in multibeast help? I am a little hesitant to make unknown changes because I am using the hack for work, so a non functional hack would turn this machine unusable.

It seems that DVI will not work at all.
HDAS to HDEF must be set (you can add it in Clover configurator).
I have not measured speed in my usb ports, but the are all functional. Have a look at my multibeast settings.
( note: this was with the former Unibeast version)

Attachments

• IMG_0457.JPG
    IMG_0457.JPG
    6.8 MB · Views: 127
In the EFI partition
ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi
AudioDxe-64.efi
FSInject-64.efi
PartitionDxe-64.efi
AppleImageLoader-64.efi
DataHubDxe-64.efi
HFSPlus.efi
SMCHelper-64.efi
AptioMemoryFix-64.efi
EmuVariableUefi-64.efi
OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi
VBoxHfs-64.efi
You should not have both AptioMemoryFix-64.efi and OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi together, use only one of them. Preferably AptioMemoryFix. Same applies to VBoxHfs-64.efi and HFSPlus.efi.

Still no go on the audio.. Even install VoodooHDA but didn't work, (also deleted AppleALC from the UEFI partition). I guess I have to resort to USB audio.

What applealc kext had been installed @the mac 13?
What do you see in sound output? Can you post a screenshot from your output in sound settings?
You said hdmi sound is working? Then you should have sound..
You have to set sound to "internal speakers"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back