Solved > H370M-DS3H / i5 8400 problems

Motherboard
Gigabyte H370M-DS3H
CPU
i5-8400
Graphics
HD 630
Hi everyone.
I'm using hackintosh since 2015 and this is the first time I have so many problems.

The first issue was that I must format my SSD to APFS, it didn't work with Mac OS Extended Journaled.

Now I was able to install but I can't configure postinstall correctly to get work boating without USB, graphics.

I tried to copy EFI folder from USB (created by Unibeast) to my SSD EFI partition since with EFI from USB I have pretty fast working hackintosh but with non working graphics (it shows 7mb) and sleep/wake. In this case I was not able to fix graphics and sleep/wake with MultiBeast..

Also tried to configure postinstall with MultiBeast, tried several modifications but no one succeeded, I just can't boot without USB in this case.

Also read a lot of success stories here, tried with their EFI folders, no luck...

If anybody have the same configuration and get it working, please, tell me what you did with MultiBeast, what configuration you selected.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Motherboard
Gigabyte H370M-DS3H
CPU
i5-8400
Graphics
HD 630
Did it.
Attached my clover folder, just generate a serial number and use, fully working.

Attachments

Last edited: