CPU
Intel i5-4670K
Graphics
AMD Sapphire RX580 8GB
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, I build my 2nd Hackinstosh (High Sierra). Install with UB/MB went fine. After I finished I logged out and the problems startet. I can now only shut down or reboot using terminal commands. If I use Apple logo the screen turns black and the mouse cursor is there (I can move it), nothing else, like a freeze.
Any help?

H370M D3H
i5 8600K
Geforce GTX 1060 3GB
2x8 GB DDR4 Crucial (2666)

solved (unfortunately only temporarily)
Open Clover Configurator
Mount EFI partition
Open EFI/EFI/Clover/Config.plist
Check the Acpi section and enable FixShutdown in Fixes
Save
Close Clover Configurator

works (until I installed the new clover configurator) - it worked quite a while, since inst. of clover config. 5.3.0 I can't reboot/shut down anymore - no other changes at all (even though "fix shutdown" in clover config is still checked)

Last edited:
Hi geckochammy,

I have the same motherboard and the same issue.
Unfortunately your solution didn't work for me.
I also can't get the integrated graphics properly working.
Could you please attach your clover file and the kexts you installed?

hi, here are my EFI and Library/extensions folder - basically I only added the USBinjectall (efi/clover/kexts/other). Otherwise I used the most actual UB/MB tools and added Usbinjectall and VoodooHDA for audio support (via kextbeast). In addition I installed the NvidiaWEBdriver as outlined in the installation guide (hence the many kexts in extensions).
Good luck - geckochammy

the fix worked until I installed the new clover configurator. It worked quite a while, but since inst. of clover config. 5.3.0 I can't reboot/shut down anymore - no other changes at all (even though "fix shutdown" in clover config is still checked)

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    21.1 MB · Views: 99
  • Extensions.zip
    12.9 MB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Thanks a lot!
I tried it with your configurations, but it's still not working.
When I want to boot with the right IntelGFX FakeId the Monitor goes to sleep.
In the verbose mode everything looks the same except the IGPU part.
And I also couldn't find a solution for your problem as well.

Looks like these h370 mobos are somewhat to tricky..

thanks for your reply. I‘ve found out that it has to do w/ the USB connections. When I plug my USB connections out once I’ve booted all is ok, if I don’t, I have trouble to shutdown or reboot. I’ll try to change my usbinjectall kext (at the moment it’s in other and extensions.

Thanks for this tread. I got a new customac that I am working on getting 100%. So far its OK but I havent customized the clover config. Trying to get the USB ports all working. So just chiming in here as I look around for help. Im going to that link above too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back