Contribute
Register

H370, B360 and H310 motherboards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have successfully installed High Sierra on an ASUS Prime B360M-A. I have attached my EFI file below. It works quite well. It may need to be tweaked if you are not using this exact board. Good luck.

What did you use for wifi and bluetooth?

Hello @ bombardier10

i want to create the config, but i don't know, that do it
can you help me?
thanks

Hi everyone, I'm Alex from Ukraine and newbie to Hackintosh.
My system is built on i3-8100, asus b360m-k, 8 gb ddr4, and nvidia 1050ti 4gb. It looks like the basic Mac mini 2018, not counting the video card, right? I have installed HDD 1Tb and ssd 120gb with windows 10 installed.
I bought the same ssd and would like to install MacOS Mojave on it to choose which OS I want to run when I start the PC.
If is it possible to do this without losing the functionality of the installed Win10, how can this be done and which build os and patches are needed exactly for my hardware build?
(I already know that Mojave does not support (yet) Nvidia video cards, and I ready to work on an integrated one, especially because I need MacOS for work. I am beginner web designer).
Thanks.

What mobo would work better for i3-8100 build

Gigabyte H310M A

or

Gigabyte B360M DS3H ?

Thanks

Went with Gigabyte H310M A.

Couldn't get ALC 887 to work (Already tried injecting 1,2,7 and 50 layouts).

Couldn't make UHD 630 to work either. MacBookPro 15,1 SMBIOS just wouldn't boot (I have GT640 to make it display anything, so MBP 15,1 SMBIOS looked like closest match). MacBookPro 15,2 or Air8,1 - both have just UHD 630 and no video card (or MacMini 8.1 or iMac 14.2) all boots into GT640, but I cannot make UHD 630 to work.

What am I missing? Any ideas?

(I did try injecting 0x3E918086 and 0x3E928086 into Intel GFX with most recent Clover - no luck with recent IntelGraphicsFixup.kext. WhateverGreen.kext just refuse to work on this board!)

H310M works flawlessly. Can confirm.
Only had to do some editing to get the integrated HDMI working without dedicated video card.
Don't know about the audio because I use an external sound card, which is MacOS supported.
Haven't done anything with the Ethernet either because I use wifi.

H310M works flawlessly. Can confirm.
Only had to do some editing to get the integrated HDMI working without dedicated video card.

What edits did you have to do? Do you use Evergreen? Clover config would be helpful, thanks.

Somehow EverGreen + Lilu didn't work for me for IGP, so I had to go with IntelGraphicsFixup and my screen goes black without dedicated video card. Interestingly, if I boot with both IGP and discrete and set in BIOS to use IGP my IGP screen goes black, but I could use monitor connected to dedicated video card and I could see Intel IGP in System Report.

I think I am missing something very obvious. What could it be?

What edits did you have to do? Do you use Evergreen? Clover config would be helpful, thanks.

Somehow EverGreen + Lilu didn't work for me for IGP, so I had to go with IntelGraphicsFixup and my screen goes black without dedicated video card. Interestingly, if I boot with both IGP and discrete and set in BIOS to use IGP my IGP screen goes black, but I could use monitor connected to dedicated video card and I could see Intel IGP in System Report.

I think I am missing something very obvious. What could it be?

Can I just send you my EFI instead? Not able to do it right now but pls remind me.

WhateveGreen + Lilu is the combo I used, however you must patch the framebuffers for the integrated HD 630 if you are using IGFX instead of dedicated. Don't know the drill with dedicated graphics card as I don't use one. Also used to have black screen issues, especially with HDMI, but I solved it all with correct framebuffer patching.

Went with Gigabyte H310M A.

Couldn't get ALC 887 to work (Already tried injecting 1,2,7 and 50 layouts).

I fixed audio. Injecting layout 1 works. My mistake was not changing HDAS to HDEF on list of patches.

Also using updated Hackintool and update to the guide https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ching-guide-hdmi-black-screen-problem.269149/ I patched framebuffer so I could get output from UHD 630 but I get so much window tears and other artifacts that it is not usable.

-disablegfxfirmware didn't help.

Also USB 3 ports on the back doesn't seem to work - My USB 3 drives are not recognized when plugged into USB 3 ports but are recognized when mounted into USB ports, alas transfer speeds are USB2. I am on most recent USBInjectAll.kext.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back