Contribute
Register

H370, B360 and H310 motherboards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use B360M mainboard and GTX VGA 1050, how to sleep to be stable?

I'm using an Gigabyte H370 D3H rev 1.0 and also have problems with sleep.
  1. It takes forever for the system to "fall" asleep
  2. One in three times it stays asleep
  3. Two out of three times it reboots immediately after appearing to have fallen asleep
  4. One out three times when it sleeps properly and wakes up, it reboots after being usable for a couple of seconds
I'm using aptiomemoryfix and checked, if it persists NVRAM data by adding "MyVar" - it doesn't. The variable does not survive a reboot. But I haven't considered this to be responsible for the sleep problems.

Rather I spent most of my time with the DSDT.aml and took out the _PWR method from all places, where I saw it as wake reason: CVWN, XHCI, GLAN, HDAS and my third party USB 3.0 card. This hasn't changed much how well it sleeps.

I also tried several clover.config settings for darkwake, no change

I created a custom SSDT for injecting only active and wired USB ports, but also this, no help. I have more than 15 ports active, given that all ports are at least USB 3.0 and thus double use with USB 2.0 - therefore I have the 15 port patch permanently in my config.plist

So next up is nvram emulation, which I thought wasn't necessary anymore with the fancy native NVRAM

Hello, I am having a problem, I am using a Asus H370M-Plus Prime, and right now with the new Kexts I could make work all, I had to use VoodoHDA to make audio works, and the new NvidiaGraphicsFixUp kext fixes the lag with Mac OS High Sierra, what that is awesome because I am using the lastest Nvidia Web Driver and right now works just perfect.

But the issue I am having right now is that the computer can not reboot or turn off, it is like shutdown or restart and when the machine has to finish the process (even the monitor goes to black screen and no signal) it could not finish the process. The machine keeps on...

is there a fix for this? anyone Is having this problem? thanks for the information...

Hey, Dude, can you pass me your folder with the clover files? I have the same motherboard.

I have gigabyte B360 M motherboard. No support for USB 2.0/3.0/3.1 now. Cant connect mouse&keyboard so mean that it is impossible install@login to Mac OS. No one from my 12 USB ports works...
USB chip in B360/H370/H310 motherboards is different than in Z370 due to include USB 3.1 gen 2 as native in
intel chipset .

Update: After modify USBinjectall.kext and XHCI-200-series-injector.kext all USB are working ) Mac OS High SIerra 10.13.4 works ok. My build with new motherboard B360 is done. Installation is a different than on Z370. Ethernet i219-v need newest kext, audio for now only VooDooHDA 2.91 but is OK.
Hi ,I'm sorry to disturb you ,and I'm a nvoice. I have an asus b360M motherboard,the keyborad and mouse not work when select language in higi sierra installtation.You said that ,just modify the USBinjectall.kext and XHCI-200-serie-injector.kext, but I cannot find these files in the USB Drive. How can I modify them ? Where the file exits in?

After brief time of struggling with the USB port, I confirmed that the Asus_TUF_B360M-E_GAMING is running smoothly.
I am using bombardier10.695456 's post #69 to solve the usb no response problem. He modifies 2 files for download.
Thanks for the community of helping each other to solve new arising problem.
I'm glad that your pc works. I have a asus b360m-a motherboard ,and usb cannot work when select language in installation. What should I do with the USBinjectall.kext, just put them in the EFI folder of USB drive ?or other ways ?

Sorry to bother. Does anyone know if Realtek 8118 ethernet chipset will work? Most of H310 and B360 budget gigabyte boards use it. THX!

Sorry to bother. Does anyone know if Realtek 8118 ethernet chipset will work? Most of H310 and B360 budget gigabyte boards use it. THX!
it's the same rtl8111 works great

Getting a black screen (monitor goes to sleep) after booting installation drive. Gigabyte - B360

Integrated graphics uhd 630 i5 8600

VGA and DVI both no signal (don't have monitors to test other ports [hdmi and dp])

Here is a screenshot of what happens right before the display goes to sleep:

https://i.imgur.com/JVMs8hg.jpg

Motherboard: GA-B360M D3H CPU: i5-8600 Ram: 16Gb Integrated Graphics.

Would I be better off waiting for my gtx 970 to arrive and try booting to the installer from that?

EDIT** Fixed by unchecking inject Intel in clover.

Last edited:
Had iGPU working before I installed a security update but now it’s back to “no signal” on monitor after boot. I guess I’ll wait for my gtx 970 to come in and see if that helps any.

I have gigabyte B360 M motherboard. No support for USB 2.0/3.0/3.1 now. Cant connect mouse&keyboard so mean that it is impossible install@login to Mac OS. No one from my 12 USB ports works...
USB chip in B360/H370/H310 motherboards is different than in Z370 due to include USB 3.1 gen 2 as native in
intel chipset .

Update: After modify USBinjectall.kext and XHCI-200-series-injector.kext all USB are working ) Mac OS High SIerra 10.13.4 works ok. My build with new motherboard B360 is done. Installation is a different than on Z370. Ethernet i219-v need newest kext, audio for now only VooDooHDA 2.91 but is OK.

Hi! Did you use Clover Configurator to use those kext files? What is the best way to use kext files? I'm trying to implement using an Asus H370 motherboard and am having the exact same problem. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back