Contribute
Register

H370, B360 and H310 motherboards

Status
Not open for further replies.
My cfg: i3-8100 MSI H310 Pro VDH
VOODOO HDA 2.91,integrated graphics DVI/HDMI , USB,Netcard All Working Fine

Share it EFI thank you

Does anyone update security update in appstore. I updated and got black screen again!!

Does anyone update security update in appstore. I updated and got black screen again!!
I've had the same problem. After installing the update I did not have graphics acceleration anymore, because the update replaced AppleIntelKBLGraphics.kext and AppleIntelKBLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext with the modified info.plist's in /S/L/E with the original ones. I edited the info.plist's as I did before, updated kext cache, rebooted and got a black screen again.

I fixed it by replacing the kexts with "old" ones from a system that had not been updated. Unfortunately I can not reproduce it, because now it's working even with the "new" kexts (which seem to be identical anyway).

I have gigabyte B360 M motherboard. No support for USB 2.0/3.0/3.1 now. Cant connect mouse&keyboard so mean that it is impossible install@login to Mac OS. No one from my 12 USB ports works...
USB chip in B360/H370/H310 motherboards is different than in Z370 due to include USB 3.1 gen 2 as native in
intel chipset .

Update: After modify USBinjectall.kext and XHCI-200-series-injector.kext all USB are working ) Mac OS High SIerra 10.13.4 works ok. My build with new motherboard B360 is done. Installation is a different than on Z370. Ethernet i219-v need newest kext, audio for now only VooDooHDA 2.91 but is OK.

Last edited:
hey hi
could you explain me how did you inject those kext's onto first installation , so all your usb would work on your first installation ???

Try with current USBInjectAll.kext in EFI/Clover/kexts/Other.
USB2 devices should work fine.
Post-install, create custom SSDT for USBInjectAll.kext.

hi, thanks for sharing the config file, mine is working now and iMac 18,1 also no flickering for me
Hi, i have the same MOBO and CPU, can u share your config?

planning to buy,
i3 8100 + Gigabyte H310M H Mobo (Audio - ALC887 + LAN - RT 8118) + 8gb ddr4
will the installation go perfect with this specs?
aint buying gfx card, only onboard gfx.

Hello, I am having a problem, I am using a Asus H370M-Plus Prime, and right now with the new Kexts I could make work all, I had to use VoodoHDA to make audio works, and the new NvidiaGraphicsFixUp kext fixes the lag with Mac OS High Sierra, what that is awesome because I am using the lastest Nvidia Web Driver and right now works just perfect.

But the issue I am having right now is that the computer can not reboot or turn off, it is like shutdown or restart and when the machine has to finish the process (even the monitor goes to black screen and no signal) it could not finish the process. The machine keeps on...

is there a fix for this? anyone Is having this problem? thanks for the information...

I have similar problem. It is solved when I re-install the Emuvariableuefi-64 driver in clover. Someone has suggested it is not required if you use the new OsxAptioFix3Drv-64. However, without this, my computer cannot shut down completely or restart properly like yours.

Thanks it was driving me crazy this, yeah normaly with OsxAptioFix3Drv-64 for native NVRAM support should be working, but well to wait again to native NVRAM support, well right now to wait for a native way to activate sound, VoodooHDA works but the sound quality is not the best...

You know what, I don't rely the onboard sound to listen to music, I use USB DAC to activate the sound. They are usually initiated OOB, no driver needed. You may try USB DAC to do so. I use Meridian explorer. https://www.meridian-audio.com/en/products/dacs/usb-dacs/explorer/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back