Contribute
Register

H370, B360 and H310 motherboards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant get the Sierra USB stick to boot on my H370-HD3 it starts to boot but then after 20 seconds or so i just get a stop sing or what ever that symbol is.

I have gigabyte B360 M motherboard. No support for USB 2.0/3.0/3.1 now. Cant connect mouse&keyboard so mean that it is impossible install@login to Mac OS. No one from my 12 USB ports works...
USB chip in B360/H370/H310 motherboards is different than in Z370 due to include USB 3.1 gen 2 as native in
intel chipset .

Update: After modify USBinjectall.kext and XHCI-200-series-injector.kext all USB are working ) Mac OS High SIerra 10.13.4 works ok. My build with new motherboard B360 is done. Installation is a different than on Z370. Ethernet i219-v need newest kext, audio for now only VooDooHDA 2.91 but is OK.

hi, i manage to solve the installation issues on usb with ur provided guide, can u share your EFI folder? i still cannot fix the graphic acceleration on i3-8100

Hello everyone,
I've recently built a low budget mini-ITX desktop based on an ASRock B360 board and an i3 8100. Fortunately one of the rear USB ports worked OOB so I was able to do a clean Installation of High Sierra 10.13.4 without any patches. I got the rest of the ports working by patching the injector kexts as described here. Intel I219V Gigabit Ethernet works with the latest version of IntelMausiEthernet. Broadcom WiFi und Bluetooth work using any of the usual methods after masking the two disable pins of the M.2 module.

To get graphics acceleration I patched the Kaby Lake Graphics kexts and set intelGFX in clover configurator to 0x3E928086 as described here. It led to black screen on all outputs after boot, but I could confirm that it's actually working via screen sharing. By chance, I discovered that the DVI port is working, if a monitor is connected to the Displayport at the same time, which gave me the idea, that the link between framebuffer and port might be wrong. I randomly tried other combinations of framebuffer and port id by patching AppleIntelKBLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext in Clover and finally got all three ports working by changing the default 0105, 0204 and 0306 to 0202, 0304 and 0101:
framebufferpatch.png

Maybe these combinations work for other B360 boards too.

The only thing, that does not work at all is the integrated Realtek ALC887 audio. Although it's a very common codec, none of the usual methods work. I've attached the Linux Codec dump, maybe somebody can make sense of it.

Attachments

• codec00.txt
    14.9 KB · Views: 447
Thank you! Tried this, now showing 1536MB.
But now I have more massive Flickering than before - Now its all the Time, Before the Patch only when Animations or Videos running...
Any Suggestions?

Attachments

• config.plist
    8.3 KB · Views: 573
  • ioreg.ioreg
    2.6 MB · Views: 437
Did you install IntelGraphicsFixup and Shiki + Lilu?

I did now, No Change :(

Changed SMBIOS to iMac 17,1 (was 18,3)
Now working!

Hello everyone,
I've recently built a low budget mini-ITX desktop based on an ASRock B360 board and an i3 8100. Fortunately one of the rear USB ports worked OOB so I was able to do a clean Installation of High Sierra 10.13.4 without any patches. I got the rest of the ports working by patching the injector kexts as described here. Intel I219V Gigabit Ethernet works with the latest version of IntelMausiEthernet. Broadcom WiFi und Bluetooth work using any of the usual methods after masking the two disable pins of the M.2 module.

To get graphics acceleration I patched the Kaby Lake Graphics kexts and set intelGFX in clover configurator to 0x3E928086 as described here. It led to black screen on all outputs after boot, but I could confirm that it's actually working via screen sharing. By chance, I discovered that the DVI port is working, if a monitor is connected to the Displayport at the same time, which gave me the idea, that the link between framebuffer and port might be wrong. I randomly tried other combinations of framebuffer and port id by patching AppleIntelKBLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext in Clover and finally got all three ports working by changing the default 0105, 0204 and 0306 to 0202, 0304 and 0101:View attachment 326298
Maybe these combinations work for other B360 boards too.

The only thing, that does not work at all is the integrated Realtek ALC887 audio. Although it's a very common codec, none of the usual methods work. I've attached the Linux Codec dump, maybe somebody can make sense of it.
Hi, I have H310 mainboard. I tried your patch but it still black screen. Can you tell me how did you get these numbers to patch?

Can you tell me how did you get these numbers to patch?
I just tried different combinations for the first four digits of the first block (framebuffer id + port id), rebooted and checked, if any port is working. If so, I did the same for the next framebuffer (next patch), leaving out the combination that worked for the last.

The next two digits set the delay / priority of the port. I've read somewhere, that 12 is a safe choice, didn't try other values... ;)

The second block sets the connector type. The patches in the screenshot I posted change two ports from Displayport to HDMI. Maybe you have to change that. 00040000 is DP (default), 00080000 is HDMI / DVI.

Changed SMBIOS to iMac 17,1 (was 18,3)
Now working!
hi, thanks for sharing the config file, mine is working now and iMac 18,1 also no flickering for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back