Contribute
Register

H370, B360 and H310 motherboards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had the same problem. After installing the update I did not have graphics acceleration anymore, because the update replaced AppleIntelKBLGraphics.kext and AppleIntelKBLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext with the modified info.plist's in /S/L/E with the original ones. I edited the info.plist's as I did before, updated kext cache, rebooted and got a black screen again.

I fixed it by replacing the kexts with "old" ones from a system that had not been updated. Unfortunately I can not reproduce it, because now it's working even with the "new" kexts (which seem to be identical anyway).

I have the shutdown/reboot and sleep/wake problem. Can't you help me fix it ? Thanks in advanced!

I have an asrock H310m mobo, everything work except black screen at boot without fake 0x12345678. Any news?
Could you upload your efi? I cant use my usb ports :(

Hi,
My build is Gigabyte H370M D3H | i3 8100 | GeForce GT 710 (Signature didnt have option for 710, so i choose 740)
I`m having issues of USB not detecting while loading High Sierra Installation. I have created bootable USB using default instructions in tonymac site. Now in my USB folder, I have EFI-Backups, Install macOS High Sierra.app, MultiBeast.
In EFI-Backups folder -> r4045 -> 2018-04-11-18h04 -> EFI -> There are BOOT, CLOVER folders.
Where should I copy the kext files USBInjectAll.kext & XHCI-200-series-injector.kext for the USB devices to work ?

Hi,
My build is Gigabyte H370M D3H | i3 8100 | GeForce GT 710 (Signature didnt have option for 710, so i choose 740)
I`m having issues of USB not detecting while loading High Sierra Installation. I have created bootable USB using default instructions in tonymac site. Now in my USB folder, I have EFI-Backups, Install macOS High Sierra.app, MultiBeast.
In EFI-Backups folder -> r4045 -> 2018-04-11-18h04 -> EFI -> There are BOOT, CLOVER folders.
Where should I copy the kext files USBInjectAll.kext & XHCI-200-series-injector.kext for the USB devices to work ?
I have the same problem! No one is building systems with this boards :(

I have the same problem! No one is building systems with this boards :(
I've had success with USB on my ASRock h370m pro4, and I followed a guide for a gigabyte board of the same chipset. It might help if you add USBinjectall.kext to your USBs efi>clover>kexts folder prior to install (obviously helps if you have another Mac you can open clover on to get to the USB efi) you then usually need to install the kext on the system after install(I use kext wizard) into your system/library/extensions. That way you might have a better chance of USB on boot.

@bombardier10

How did you get to the installer? I have ASRock B360M Pro4, I have lots of ACPI error then it KP'ed, I can't get into the installer. Can you upload your EFI folder / Show your steps???

Thank you very much!

Are you installed success?

I have same motherboard ASRock B360M Pro4, can you share EFI folder?

Anyone else notice any other H370 motherboards with HDMI 2.0 onboard besides the Gigabyte H370N WiFi and the EVGA H370 Stinger? I'd think those would be the most popular H370 ITX boards since those are the only ones with 4K @ 60Hz HDMI I can find and both are in the $120-130 range.

Hello. I'm starting to dig in the settings of the asus z370i. If there is anything to help, I will listen) Maybe someone already has configs?

The EVGA H370 Stinger is currently on sale for $100 on amazon.com. Anyone use one of these on a hackintosh yet? One of the few boards that has onboard HDMI 2.0 (and SGX options in the bios for UHD 4K movies).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back