Contribute
Register

H370, B360 and H310 motherboards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have gigabyte B360 M motherboard. No support for USB 2.0/3.0/3.1 now. Cant connect mouse&keyboard so mean that it is impossible install@login to Mac OS. No one from my 12 USB ports works...
USB chip in B360/H370/H310 motherboards is different than in Z370 due to include USB 3.1 gen 2 as native in
intel chipset .

Update: After modify USBinjectall.kext and XHCI-200-series-injector.kext all USB are working ) Mac OS High SIerra 10.13.4 works ok. My build with new motherboard B360 is done. Installation is a different than on Z370. Ethernet i219-v need newest kext, audio for now only VooDooHDA 2.91 but is OK.

Hi I am having an issue with my usb. So at installation my mouse and keyboard didn’t work. Followed your steps and installed USBinjectall.kext and XHCI-200-series-injector.kext to the bootable usb where the kext were and great my mouse and keyboard worked, I installed High Sierra and when it rebooted the mous and keyboard doesn’t work again. I only have access to windows on another hard drive so I installed hfs partition to gain read/ write access and put the kext in the boot loader and in system/extensions and I still have no usb mouse or keyboard , I am stuck on the welcome screen and can get no further please can you help. I have a gigabyte b360 board and i3 8100 coffee lake if that helps

You know what, I don't rely the onboard sound to listen to music, I use USB DAC to activate the sound. They are usually initiated OOB, no driver needed. You may try USB DAC to do so. I use Meridian explorer. https://www.meridian-audio.com/en/products/dacs/usb-dacs/explorer/

before I managed to get my audio working on my current H370 build, I used a Behringer UFO-202 USB sound card - cheap and cheerful, and it works. It also has RCA plugs for plugging in old outboard stuff like turntables.

(BTW, my audio began working when I changed my machine to 18.2 from 14.2, after I tried a number of audio kexts from Multibeast)

before I managed to get my audio working on my current H370 build, I used a Behringer UFO-202 USB sound card - cheap and cheerful, and it works. It also has RCA plugs for plugging in old outboard stuff like turntables.

(BTW, my audio began working when I changed my machine to 18.2 from 14.2, after I tried a number of audio kexts from Multibeast)
Good to know that.

Hi, I completed a few days ago my build with MB H310M and CPU i3 8100.
Everything works perfectly, but I have a couple of problems:
The main problem is that sometimes I have a reboot after shutdown.
Less important is the fact that if I put the machine in sleep, I get a "crash" with a restart.
I also add that the shutdown is strangely longer than usual (1-2 minutes).

Does anyone have similar problems with chipsets different from Z370?

@Flo84 @Qjiu and anyone else...
I have a Gigabyte B360N WiFi board with i3-8100

How do I discover the right framebuffer?
I have the same black screen with acceleration enabled that I can see through screen sharing but adding those frame buffers didn't help.
I'm using FakePCIID.kext, FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext, AppleIntelKBLGraphicsFramebufferInjector_3e9x.kext
If I add ig-platform-id 0x59120000 then I can see the interface and use the computer but acceleration is gone.

On my Gigabye Z370N WiFi with the i3-8100 the frame buffer are not needed and once added the aforementioned kexts and under Device \ FakeID \ IntelGFX 0x3E928086 all works great.

Hi, I completed a few days ago my build with MB H310M and CPU i3 8100.
Everything works perfectly, but I have a couple of problems:
The main problem is that sometimes I have a reboot after shutdown.
Less important is the fact that if I put the machine in sleep, I get a "crash" with a restart.
I also add that the shutdown is strangely longer than usual (1-2 minutes).

Does anyone have similar problems with chipsets different from Z370?

Lele, what kind of setting did you use to get rid of the black screen?
I also experience the same issues with a Gigabyte B360N WiFi in relationship to Sleep and Shut Down. On Z370 all works great:
- Sleep leads to some sort of panic that reboots the machine.
- Shut Down leads to reboot instead of shut down.

Lele, what kind of setting did you use to get rid of the black screen?
For the graphics I have a GTX 760 which is natively supported without any kext (but with web drivers it works in a more fluid way), so I do not have black screen problems.
To enable the 8100 iGPU there is a procedure, but I do not know if it is free from problems, try looking here.

For the graphics I have a GTX 760 which is natively supported without any kext (but with web drivers it works in a more fluid way), so I do not have black screen problems.
To enable the 8100 iGPU there is a procedure, but I do not know if it is free from problems, try looking here.

Thanks a lot!
I already successfully implemented that "guide" on a Z370 motherboard, but the B360 behaves strangely. I had to patch some framebuffers but it's still strange even though I got it to work.
I don't actually know how to test and find the right frambuffers, I have only one of the two HDMi working and if I boot the computer without a connected screen I get a generic 1280x1024 size, but I guess that's ok as the video card doesn't know what to comply to.
I copied those framebuffers from someone on this thread, but if I disable even one of them or more, suddenly I get a black screen after apple logo. I mean shouldn't those framebuffers each individually refer to a port? Whatever one of the 3 I disable I loose the image. Boh! But I can live with this.

Issue is switching off the B360 motherboard and sleep.
On my Gigabyte Z370N WiFi sleep is nothing less than perfect.
Hope someone like @RehabMan finds a way to be able to enable those fundamental features.
Thanks for your help.

Just as info. I was able to switch off the B360 and to get sleep to work.
As routine I implemented in the Gigabyte B360N WiFi the USB definition as explained by Rehabman in this post:
Once completed I was surprised to see the PC get into sleep then wake nicely then get into sleep at my command.
I was also able to switch the PC off through Shut Down. I haven't modified much in the config.plist since yesterday when I used to get reboot at shut down, reboot on sleep.

If anyone else can implement the same SSDT on their 300 serie motherboard and then disable the 15 port patch limit we can verify if it makes a difference.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back