Motherboard
HP Pavillion p6110 es
CPU
E5200
Graphics
GT 630
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I'm buying components for my new hackintosh and I'm thinking very seriously about this series of mobos, in special the gaming 7, and because the info about that present in this awesome forum is disperse I thought that would be good to have a main thread were people with this component could share their progress and recommendation for this series of motherboards.

Please point your main components, ease of installation and work in order for the mobo to work properly after Mac Os install.

Thanks to everybody that submits to this thread, this is such an amazing community:thumbup:.

try this config
in bios disable intel turbo boost technology
extreme memory p®file (x.m.p) use profile 1

when install finish i¡d erase GenericUSBXHCI.kext for that all usb working fine, but sometimes mouse and key board freezes, reset pc and work again.

Attachments

• yosemite.mb
    5.3 KB · Views: 189
try this config
in bios disable intel turbo boost technology
extreme memory p®file (x.m.p) use profile 1

when install finish i¡d erase GenericUSBXHCI.kext for that all usb working fine, but sometimes mouse and key board freezes, reset pc and work again.

Hello graficstar,

I have the same set up as you except the graphic card. But I cannot boot into the OS with the multibeast installed no matter how I config it. Do you have any idea please? Really appreciated if you can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back