Contribute
Register

[Guide] Yosemite (10.10.X) on Lenovo Y580 with Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone :)
I need help, please!
So: I'm running a dualboot-setup, consisting of OS X Yosemite and Windows 10. Until yesterday, everything worked fine, although windows 10 was really slow and unresponsive (I wonder if this has something to do with this dualboot-configuration?). However, yesterday evening Windows installed some updates and after that I was unable to boot to clover, as it automatically boots into the windows boot manager and there's no way to get to clover. So I booted to OS X with my UniBeast USB-Drive to reinstall clover with Jessers123's installer, but the installation always failed. I mounted my EFI partition with Clover Configurator, but it was empty, which doesn't seem to be normal I guess.
Any idea how I can get my System to boot to clover again, without having to reinstall everything?

Thanks. :D

Dear Guys,
I have OSX Mavericks (with Chameleon bootloader) on my Lenovo Y580. I would like to upgrade, but as You know Yosmite has vanished from app store. How can I upgrade to Yosmite or El Capitan?
I've made some upgrades by Tonymacx86's El Capitan guide and it didn't work at my computer. Can You help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back