Contribute
Register

[Guide] Yosemite 10.10.2 on HP Probook 4520s (i3, clover)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh i see ive jumped straight to the adding kexts deleting all folders but others, im recreating my USB now i will let you know how it pans out, in my defence this article doesn't say the need to add these kexts hense why i am so confused! will keep you posted thankyou!

The guide here is probably using a non-Clover version of Unibeast (eg. old).

This is why i tried Chimera because the Unibeast download link he provided uses Chimera, Once ive copied these kexts, i can usually get to the install without doing anything else so hopefully these 2 kexts will power up the trackpad and keyboard, will i need to change my config file or will i be ok as stated i can usually get to installation normally?

This is why i tried Chimera because the Unibeast download link he provided uses Chimera, Once ive copied these kexts, i can usually get to the install without doing anything else so hopefully these 2 kexts will power up the trackpad and keyboard, will i need to change my config file or will i be ok as stated i can usually get to installation normally?

I would use Clover from the beginning. Read the guide...

okay, ill give this ago if, if not ill give your guide a go tomorrow, ive noticed you mention first series IntelHD isnt compatible hense why we need to remove the AppleHD kexts but is there a fix for this or again *read the guide* lol

or again *read the guide* lol

Bingo! It is addressed in my guide...
It is also addressed in the guide in post #1... this thread...

haha i know mate thats how ive already managed to get to the installer, im gunna go on your path in your guide to get the kexts on figures crossed it will work, if not ill have to do your guide from start to finish

Sorry. I have Bluetooth Broadcom BCM2070. I can't work my bluetooth. Who Can help me? Please!

I have two questions:

In relation to the patches for the DSTD,

1. Does the battery patch work for a Proobok 4320s?
2. Can I apply the 4520s patches on a 4320s?
3. Will the properties described for the IntelGFX component also work on a 4320s?

My laptop has an Intel Core i3 370M processor and currently runs Osx El Capitan

I have two questions:

In relation to the patches for the DSTD,

1. Does the battery patch work for a Proobok 4320s?
2. Can I apply the 4520s patches on a 4320s?
3. Will the properties described for the IntelGFX component also work on a 4320s?

My laptop has an Intel Core i3 370M processor and currently runs Osx El Capitan

The 4320s should be very similar to the 4520s. The only difference is the screen size (and possibly USB port configuration).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back