Contribute
Register

[Guide] Yosemite 10.10.2 on HP Probook 4520s (i3, clover)

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Motherboard
HP Probook 6450b (Clover)
CPU
i5 - 520M / 146E
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 1366x768
Hi friends I have an hp probook 6450b i5 520M 6GB memory with intel graphics HD 1 generation.

First time I try to make a hachintosh I've been trying to install macOS sierra for days and I can not

I made a zip file containing my EFI folder with ..1 images when I try to install it with a DSDT file located in the ACPI folder I found on the internet .. and 2 when I try to install without the DSDT file, because I think the problem is related to that. With the DSDT file I get in the installer but it takes a lot of time, I left 15 hours on in the installer and only 3 minutes of installation time decreased .. I believe something is wrong.

also have images in the settings of my hp probook 6450b

please if anyone can help me I am very grateful because I already researched a lot and I did not get results

Attachments

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi friends I have an hp probook 6450b i5 520M 6GB memory with intel graphics HD 1 generation.

First time I try to make a hachintosh I've been trying to install macOS sierra for days and I can not

I made a zip file containing my EFI folder with ..1 images when I try to install it with a DSDT file located in the ACPI folder I found on the internet .. and 2 when I try to install without the DSDT file, because I think the problem is related to that. With the DSDT file I get in the installer but it takes a lot of time, I left 15 hours on in the installer and only 3 minutes of installation time decreased .. I believe something is wrong.

also have images in the settings of my hp probook 6450b

please if anyone can help me I am very grateful because I already researched a lot and I did not get results
Never use ACPI files from another computer.

For installing, keep in mind you need to delete the Intel graphics kexts.
Read here:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Motherboard
CPU
i5 - 520M / 146E
Graphics
I deleted the AppleIntelHDGraphicsFB.kext file from the system / library / extensions folder with the result that I reported

I have to try to start the installer without the DSDT file?

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
I have to try to start the installer without the DSDT file?
Yes, of course.
Using ACPI files from another computer is always a bad idea.

Motherboard
CPU
i5 - 520M / 146E
Graphics
Yes, of course.
Using ACPI files from another computer is always a bad idea.
thanks RehabMan after your tips I had more positive results I made my own DSDT and I managed to install the Sierra macOS but after completing the installation it was a distorted screen .. what can it be?

Attachments

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Motherboard
CPU
i5 - 520M / 146E
Graphics

I'm trying for this tutorial but still no positive results because it is very complex to understand, for me I do not have much specific knowledge and I still use google translator because I am from Brazil whose language is Portuguese

where will it be that I have a better result by modifying the config.plist or DSDT of the patched folder?

If you know any tips, I'm very grateful.

I will continue to try and inform you of the results .. since already many thanks RehabMan

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
I'm trying for this tutorial but still no positive results because it is very complex to understand,
It is the best guide out there.
You'll need to work through it.

Motherboard
CPU
i5 - 520M / 146E
Graphics
It is the best guide out there.
You'll need to work through it.
hello friend rehabman first I want to thank you because due to your help I managed to install macOS Sierra .. thank you very much !! I'm really glad I got it because it's not really easy

the distorted screen problem solved by putting a fake id 0x01660003 in the clover
I have also been able to install the QE / CI graphics.

but the audio and the brightness of the screen still do not work .. if you know of any tips for me to solve these problems I will thank again

Sem Título.jpeg