Contribute
Register

[Guide] Yosemite 10.10.2 on HP Probook 4520s (i3, clover)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many thanks RehabMan for the reply.

In addition, I would like to know what function the properties that are added for the IntelGFX component are. Would these properties work on my laptop? O How can I know if it works or adapt the code?

In relation to the management of the battery could help me to configure my DSDT? The battery icon does not show the correct power percentage and does not show that the laptop is charging, I do not know what it can be.

Many thanks RehabMan for the reply.

In addition, I would like to know what function the properties that are added for the IntelGFX component are. Would these properties work on my laptop? O How can I know if it works or adapt the code?

In relation to the management of the battery could help me to configure my DSDT? The battery icon does not show the correct power percentage and does not show that the laptop is charging, I do not know what it can be.

You should try following the guide and see what happens..

Hello i have tried the installation but i am stucked at prohibited sign at the installation. I have a Hp 6450b with Intel Hd graphics on (Arrandale i think) . Can someone help me?

Hi friends I have an hp probook 6450b i5 520M 6GB memory with intel graphics HD 1 generation.

First time I try to make a hachintosh I've been trying to install macOS sierra for days and I can not

I made a zip file containing my EFI folder with ..1 images when I try to install it with a DSDT file located in the ACPI folder I found on the internet .. and 2 when I try to install without the DSDT file, because I think the problem is related to that. With the DSDT file I get in the installer but it takes a lot of time, I left 15 hours on in the installer and only 3 minutes of installation time decreased .. I believe something is wrong.

also have images in the settings of my hp probook 6450b

please if anyone can help me I am very grateful because I already researched a lot and I did not get results

Attachments

• Probook 6450b.zip
    8.1 MB · Views: 215
Hi friends I have an hp probook 6450b i5 520M 6GB memory with intel graphics HD 1 generation.

First time I try to make a hachintosh I've been trying to install macOS sierra for days and I can not

I made a zip file containing my EFI folder with ..1 images when I try to install it with a DSDT file located in the ACPI folder I found on the internet .. and 2 when I try to install without the DSDT file, because I think the problem is related to that. With the DSDT file I get in the installer but it takes a lot of time, I left 15 hours on in the installer and only 3 minutes of installation time decreased .. I believe something is wrong.

also have images in the settings of my hp probook 6450b

please if anyone can help me I am very grateful because I already researched a lot and I did not get results

Never use ACPI files from another computer.

For installing, keep in mind you need to delete the Intel graphics kexts.
Read here:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

I deleted the AppleIntelHDGraphicsFB.kext file from the system / library / extensions folder with the result that I reported

I have to try to start the installer without the DSDT file?

I have to try to start the installer without the DSDT file?

Yes, of course.
Using ACPI files from another computer is always a bad idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back