Contribute
Register

[Guide] XIAOMI Notebook Air 12.5" KabyLake High Sierra 10.13.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just installed the macos 10.14,but wasn't use this efi.and,every time i tried to use this EFI something goes wrong!
if i use the ordinary EFI ,touchpad will not work,the graphics isn't working ,and no sound come out...how can I fix those?

Hello! I came to tell you that I found a good repository with kexts and Clower config! There works multitouch at the trackpad. From the claimed does not work only Wi-Fi and bluetooth. As for the module in M2 slot, this one will do: Taobao. Repository with kexts: GitHub

@eddmecha Maybe you should unite with the author of the repository above for more productive work?

I'll give it a try @MarshalX ty. I have been following this github repo for months but was unaware of recent updates. For what I know the multitouch will never work on this I2C device, so I am a little sceptical, but if you say it works I will definitely try this kexts.

I'll give it a try @MarshalX ty. I have been following this github repo for months but was unaware of recent updates. For what I know the multitouch will never work on this I2C device, so I am a little sceptical, but if you say it works I will definitely try this kexts.
It works! Tested on 10.14.3 & 10.13.6 & 10.13.3

Last edited:
OMG IT IS WORKING

I want you to join the elimination of bugs. They are, but minor)

I didn't read the changelog provided with the EFI. Are there any major bugs? Which are the minors?

There are no serious bugs. For a week of use, I found the following:Issues

There are no serious bugs. For a week of use, I found the following:Issues
Ok I am doing a backup then I'll let you know if I have the touchpad sleep issue mentioned in the link you posted.

EDIT: If I put the laptop to sleep through the standby voice in the menu the trackpad still works after waking up. If I put the laptop to sleep by closing the lid, as you said the trackpad won't work after wake up.

Last edited:
Ok I am doing a backup then I'll let you know if I have the touchpad sleep issue mentioned in the link you posted.

EDIT: If I put the laptop to sleep through the standby voice in the menu the trackpad still works after waking up. If I put the laptop to sleep by closing the lid, as you said the trackpad won't work after wake up.
Do you have a problem with the quality of the sound through the headphones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back