Contribute
Register

[Guide] XIAOMI Notebook Air 12.5" KabyLake High Sierra 10.13.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, any fix that WiFi and Trackpad working ?
hi sorry for my late reply, well for now there is no intel wifi cards that support Mac and the trackpad you can use VoodooI2C kext but it has no multi touch just normal track and click.

Thank you for posting this. I own an Xiaomi Air 12 with the m3 processor and am definitely interested in trying this now that there is a guide.
good luck to you..I have been struggling to have this work at first, but managed to get it work so I suppose sharing is caring..cheers

@eddmecha hey, thanks for the amazing thread but unfortunately whenever i try to boot the installation(High Sierra 10.13.3) with the efi folder that you posted I am getting Kernel Panic for no reason. I think that it is not very useful to attach the clover configuration because it is the same one that you posted.

I already have Sierra on the laptop I know how thing works but I can't find solution for 3 days now and i finally made account to ask.

@eddmecha hey, thanks for the amazing thread but unfortunately whenever i try to boot the installation(High Sierra 10.13.3) with the efi folder that you posted I am getting Kernel Panic for no reason. I think that it is not very useful to attach the clover configuration because it is the same one that you posted.

I already have Sierra on the laptop I know how thing works but I can't find solution for 3 days now and i finally made account to ask.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

@RehabMan Here it is.

10.13.1 Boots and installs without problem.
10.13.3 Can't boot, halts on AppleIntelLpssI2CController...

Attachments

• 28536191_1708497745839527_922848371_n.jpg
    28536191_1708497745839527_922848371_n.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 316
  • CLOVER.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 199
Hi, I'm trying to install High Sierra 10.13.3 on my xiaomi air 12.5 but it doesn't works... if you can fix it please write it! Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back