Contribute
Register

[Guide] XIAOMI Notebook Air 12.5" KabyLake High Sierra 10.13.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @rockozzz you could try my clover build which is attached. Install all kext to /S*/E* except for the 2 VoodooIC*.kext.

Hibernate is still unstable, HDMI audio needs to be patched and touchpad needs to be switched to RehabMans kext (as there is no multitouch in this one).

[/SIZE]

Hi influenist, thank you for your EFI. I copied it to my disk and tried it but it ends up with another boot loop. The problem is the DSTD.aml file. After deleting it i can boot the device. Du you also have High Sierra 10.13.4 installed?

Hello to everyone,
Here is working Clover Configuration for High Sierra 10.13.x. I uploaded my work on Git, so if someone has tweak, fix for something or has idea about improving the clover configuration it would be really easy to stay up to date all the time.

https://github.com/Ivan1500/Xiaomi-Air-MacOS/
Hi Ivan, i tried a clean install with your EFI Folder. Install did work but no trackpad and brightness controle is working. Do you have a hint how i get this working?

If I use VoodooI2C.kext 2.0.3 last release the Synpatic is being seen as a mouse without right tap click and without two fingers scroll. I patched my DSDT.aml before using kext with THIS installation waktrough.
Am I missing anything?

Hi to everyone. I just installed High Sierra on my Xiaomi Air 12.5 and everything works except wifi and bluetooth. The trackpad is not bad, i can just use right and left click but not two fingers scroll. My question is --> has someone solved the WIFI problem? I read on a site that buying this card

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Broadcom-B...458968&hash=item2cab7e1484:g:vvQAAOSw1DtXHehb

and inserting it into the M.2 slot you can solve this problem, has anyone tried?
Thank you for the answers, I also load the EFI folder I used.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 176
Last edited:
Hi to everyone. I just installed High Sierra on my Xiaomi Air 12.5 and everything works except wifi and bluetooth. The trackpad is not bad, i can just use right and left click but not two fingers scroll. My question is --> has someone solved the WIFI problem? I read on a site that buying this card

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Broadcom-B...458968&hash=item2cab7e1484:g:vvQAAOSw1DtXHehb

and inserting it into the M.2 slot you can solve this problem, has anyone tried?
Thank you for the answers, I also load the EFI folder I used.
hi the the wifi card won't fit in the m2 slots. still using usb wifi dongle

It's really sad that wifi is not working and there is no way to solve it. It could be really a perfect Apple macchine, it has the looks and the specs of the MacBook. :(

Has anyone tried to update to Mojave without reinstalling? I've tried fresh install, it is going well except you need to re-fix no audio after wake, no audio when HDMI is plugged in, key brightness via DSDT and ACPI battery manager via DSDT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back