Contribute
Register

[Guide] Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro High Sierra 10.13.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi !
My installation of Mojave on my notebook pro works perfectly fine with this guide.
I just have one question : when I connect ;y Tv through the HDMI port I cannot get a 4k resolution working only 1080p ? Do I miss something ? So I need to connect through an USB-C to HDMI adapter ?
Thanks for your help.

Hi !
My installation of Mojave on my notebook pro works perfectly fine with this guide.
I just have one question : when I connect ;y Tv through the HDMI port I cannot get a 4k resolution working only 1080p ? Do I miss something ? So I need to connect through an USB-C to HDMI adapter ?
Thanks for your help.

I don't think the notebook pro has hdmi 2.0 and does not support 4k, try with USB-c.

My trackpad works but two finger right clicking doesn't work. Is there a solution?

How works Hybernation? I mean, when I had a MacBook I never powered off. Just closes the screen and open it. Hybernation was immediate. How does it work??

Also, can you tell u about battery life?

Hey guys,

I want to install high sierra or mojave on my xiaomi notebook pro, but I do not have a mac computer. So where can I download the macOS High sierra/Mojave files?
you need a mac or a working hack to create the installer

Has anyone ever tried to update to Catalina via the App Store? Or can I only get it to work via an installation medium?

Since I had problems with the ssd that xiaomi put into my laptop, do you think that a normal WD Blue m.2 ssd will be ok for an installation?

Ok guys I finally managed to get my hackintosh work but I have a question: When I sign into the apple store it makes me verify my Account but it never works and it tells me to contact the support.... How can I solve this?

Hi guys
I messed up my installation:
I have 2 Ssd with windows and Mac that was working fine with clover and than i tried to upgrade to Catalina and realized that the usb c is not working so I made a new usb with Mac OS X and when I tried to boot it I don’t see my windows icon in clover .
When I go to disk utility in Catalina I see that the Ssd with the windows is not mount and I can’t mount it.
What have I done and how can I fix it ? I need to go to the windows to make a backup of my stuff

also when I press F12 in the boot I don’t see the Ssd with the windows

Hello!

So, i want share my experience with acceptable font smoothing on Mojave for FullHD laptop display.

For Mojave i found system font FiraSans replacement. Maybe in future anyone (maybe me) make another font like SourceSans or Roboto. FiraSans more optimized for non-retina displays.

with another popular solution for smoothing:

run in terminal
defaults -currentHost write -globalDomain AppleFontSmoothing -int 2

Result screenshot in attachments.

And i have a question. I want use caps lock key as layout change button, but situation looks like system cycle get caps lock key signal all time of toggled LED, anyone solve this problem, maybe i need some specific Voodoo PS2 kext?

Attachments

• Снимок экрана 2019-09-26 в 2.45.23.png
    Снимок экрана 2019-09-26 в 2.45.23.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 168
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back