Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• debug_19133.zip
    6 MB · Views: 128
  • Mark’s MacBook Pro.ioreg
    6.7 MB · Views: 182
you can see from your kextcache output:
Code:
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7fefcc5b7770 [0x7fffa83958f0]> { URL = "BrcmNonPatchRAM2.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "org.rehabman.injector.BrcmNonPatchRAM2" }

you have issues, also all kexts belong in /Library/Extensions
best you read this:
How to install kexts:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-installing-kexts-macos-sierra-high-sierra-mojave.268964/

and once you have created your SSDT, you can then remove "Remove USB port limit in XHCI kext" from your config.plist

Hey everyone,
Does someone managed to have something stable with the 602 bios version ?
I am experiencing random crashes but maybe it's because of something else.
My panic report indicate a Nvme related issue, when I look for other post with similar issues on High Sierra it seemed to be linked with SystemMemory adresses mismatching.
High Sierra is installed on a Samsung 970 evo.

Well I thought maybe it was because of my BIOS version so I changed to 300 and also 502 version, but I still have these random crashes. So now I am still in 502 and I am going to install high sierra one more time to check if it changes something.

Attachments

• debug_10977.zip
    3 MB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Hi guys I have 2 questions:
1. If I want to install Mac OS High Sierra on the same ssd where I have Windows, do I have to uninstall windows and re-install it after installing mac os, or do I have to just install high sierra on a partition of the ssd?
2. Is it safe to update to mojave after installing high sierra (in terms of drivers)?

installed the Mojave, but i have few problems:
- HDMI out not working (not working mirror, neither the second screen, neither the laptop display), i have to reboot it to let the screen works again
- disabled the internal bluetooth, but my dongle works for few seconds after reboot and then not working anymore (alredy patched with rehab).
does anyone have the same problem and found a solution?!

Hi, guys! Hi!

I installed macOS on my Xiaomi notebook pro but I can't connect to the App Store when I try to connect, the popup closes without errors but the "connect" button doesn't change. When I try to download an application, I have a popup to connect to and then I get an error like in the image. I deleted the files in /var/db/crls/ but without results. Anyone have any ideas? (This is the second time I've installed it on the laptop but the first time it worked.)

thanks you for this amazing tutorial

@Steeeeeeve , Have you tried the next Mojave build (10.14.4 beta 1) ?
It is failing with a KP related to Graphic.

Hi guys I have a problem: I managed to get my USB ready to boot macOS high Sierra and works perfectly fine but after the installation from the usb, when I try to complete the installation booting from the ssd, it seems to work but when "time remeining:18 minutes" appears it reboots... How can I solve this problem?

Hi guys I have a problem: I managed to get my USB ready to boot macOS high Sierra and works perfectly fine but after the installation from the usb, when I try to complete the installation booting from the ssd, it seems to work but when "time remeining:18 minutes" appears it reboots... How can I solve this problem?
Check the serial number of your ssd if it's a "MZVLB", it's not compatible. On my side, I took a samung with the serial number''MZVLW'' which is the first one sold with the PC.

Check the serial number of your ssd if it's a "MZVLB", it's not compatible. On my side, I took a samung with the serial number''MZVLW'' which is the first one sold with the PC.
How can I do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back