Contribute
Register

[Guide] Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro High Sierra 10.13.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks , did the EC reset , it’s didnt worked .
when I open the laptop I don’t see the CMOS battty as the photo I attached
Can you tell me where is it? Maybe this will help

You should probably refer to a service manual.

Hello Xiaomi Notebook Pro owners,

I have ordered a Xiaomi Notebook Pro with the i7-8550U, 16GB of DDR4 and an MX150. I know that I have to change out the wifi card. I have a BCM943224PCIEBT2 at home and would like to use [this](https://www.ebay.fr/itm/12-6-Pin-BC...-NGFF-Key-B-M-Adapter-for-Mac-OS/253944750065) adapter. Would it fit in the laptop? Could anyone send me pictures of their wifi card setup in the Xiaomi Notebook Pro?

Thanks , did the EC reset , it’s didnt worked .
when I open the laptop I don’t see the CMOS battty as the photo I attached
Can you tell me where is it? Maybe this will help
It's the battery self... as newer laptop don't have bios battery....

Hello everybody! I'm thinking to buy it on Gearbest for the flash sale. Just one question: I need MacOS for Logic X, someone tried it out? I need to attach an Apogee Element with thunderbolt. Any bug with this? Do you suggest it?

My Apple option would be a MacBook pro i7 for 4000€, this option is a lot cheaper.

Thank you in advance!

Hello everybody! I'm thinking to buy it on Gearbest for the flash sale. Just one question: I need MacOS for Logic X, someone tried it out? I need to attach an Apogee Element with thunderbolt. Any bug with this? Do you suggest it?

My Apple option would be a MacBook pro i7 for 4000€, this option is a lot cheaper.

Thank you in advance!
Mi notebook pro have no thunderbolt port...

you think work on xiaomi mi gaming this guide?
If by "gaming" you meant GTX version, I think it will work with minor fix,(replace ssd, and patch Nvidia card).. but if you meant the one with true gaming CPU, this post won't work... you can Google another one.

Mi notebook pro have no thunderbolt port...
Yes, I saw it, neither macbookpro has thunderbolt 2 pro, I can use a device to convert the cables. Does someone know if they're problems with Logic X and thunderbolt devices?

Thanks again

Yes, I saw it, neither macbookpro has thunderbolt 2 pro, I can use a device to convert the cables. Does someone know if they're problems with Logic X and thunderbolt devices?

Thanks again

I'm sure that the port bandwidth is usb 3.0.. also what do you meant by problems with logic x?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back