Contribute
Register

[Guide] Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro High Sierra 10.13.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I thought that the bt wasn’t working at all. I guess I missed something. Was it working also before this last update or not?

Don't know just got my notebook and did a fresh install of 10.13.5 I can see my phone and add my bluetooth mouse and it's working fine for me. Will also check with my beats solo 3 headset if it's working.

Edit: Yes everything is working fine for me :) My beats got connected and playing and my phone is also connected.

So did someone tried the new beta macOS already ? :D

Don't know just got my notebook and did a fresh install of 10.13.5 I can see my phone and add my bluetooth mouse and it's working fine for me. Will also check with my beats solo 3 headset if it's working.

Edit: Yes everything is working fine for me :) My beats got connected and playing and my phone is also connected.

That’s a great news. Thanks a lot for the info!

EDIT: Just updated my clover to the latest version of stevezhengshiqi's GitHub fork and installed osx 10.13.5, but my bluetooth seems to be still not working. It can't even find my iPhone unfortunately.

Last edited:

Is your bluetooth still working after a complete restart? I mean shutting down the laptop, ensuring the power light is off; and then restart the system. The bluetooth should not work in this way since macOS can't upload firmware to our BT model.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074TTB7XQ/?tag=tonymacx86com-20

I bought this one for 4k 60 fps. It is also charging my notebook. I am using the right usbc port and I am getting 4k 60 fps. (Only on Windows)

Hi cagrimir,

Thanks for the reply. I have managed to get it to work with VGA, which is main one, because there is certain customers of mine that are still behind the times and still using VGA to connect to projects.

I am thinking it is the configuration of cables I have setup, I have a HDMI to DVI cable which works fine on the HDMI port on the laptop itself, and then using a HDMI to DVI convertor adapter to make it DVI to DVI this doesn't seem to work, even though this is what I have had setup on my main computer for months.

I am happy it is working, so thank you anyway. It would be nice if mine charged as well but no such luck.

Thanks

J

Try these drivers: https://github.com/tctien342/VoodooI2C/releases ---> replace VoodooI2C.kext and VoodooI2CHID.kext by the theses new ones, inside the clover partition. They are working very well (though not perfectly).
After replaced trackpad not working at all. (fn/f9 not working either) my old kexts they from April, new from may. How to get them to work because trackpad experience is very poor

After replaced trackpad not working at all. (fn/f9 not working either) my old kexts they from April, new from may. How to get them to work because trackpad experience is very poor
Personally, I recommend people to use my EFI folder(https://github.com/stevezhengshiqi/XiaoMi-Pro/releases). I think the trackpad works very good.
Tip: Before using my EFI folder, please delete the old one since I have renamed some SSDT files.

Personally, I recommend people to use my EFI folder(https://github.com/stevezhengshiqi/XiaoMi-Pro/releases). I think the trackpad works very good.
Tip: Before using my EFI folder, please delete the old one since I have renamed some SSDT files.

I'm using your EFI folder since way more than a month. Thanks a lot for your great job and effort. The only thing that I don't like is how the trackpad works because basically no gestures are working. So, in every release, I constantly replace the voodoo kexts with my old ones. Apart from that ( IMHO ) that EFI folder is really perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back