Contribute
Register

[Guide] Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro High Sierra 10.13.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone recommend a good resolution setting for Hi DPI Mode for this computer. I am trying the native resolution but everything is taxing on my eyes. Thank you.

You can try This.
This program is to open native Apple HiDPI settings for non-Retina screen, and no need for RDM.

The folder "HIPDI for Mi Pro", and inside the instruction Readme.md.
truth personally I did not try. So if you decide, then write off the impressions.

You can try This.
This program is to open native Apple HiDPI settings for non-Retina screen, and no need for RDM.

The folder "HIPDI for Mi Pro", and inside the instruction Readme.md.
truth personally I did not try. So if you decide, then write off the impressions.

Thank you for this information. I tried it and it works. I am now running 1440x810 hi dpi and everything looks much better to my eyes.

Hi guy's, i would like to ask about trackpad. I got let's updates and yes trackpad working a bit better but still right click not working, also i don't need any gesture (apart scrolling web page) is any way to disable gesture to avoid cursor stuck? Right click with double tap is workin once per 3 times so i would like to get classic right click. If someone got some good settings for touchpad please share it. Many THX
(Overall I'm using keyboard for gesture, and hold ctrl for right click)

Hi guy's, i would like to ask about trackpad. I got let's updates and yes trackpad working a bit better but still right click not working, also i don't need any gesture (apart scrolling web page) is any way to disable gesture to avoid cursor stuck? Right click with double tap is workin once per 3 times so i would like to get classic right click. If someone got some good settings for touchpad please share it. Many THX
(Overall I'm using keyboard for gesture, and hold ctrl for right click)
Try these drivers: https://github.com/tctien342/VoodooI2C/releases ---> replace VoodooI2C.kext and VoodooI2CHID.kext by the theses new ones, inside the clover partition. They are working very well (though not perfectly).

I finally updated the main post. All contributions should have been credited. If not, please let me know. Sorry for taking so much time to update the guide. You guys rock!

P.S.: Anyone tried 10.13.5 yet?

Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro
CPU:Intel Core i7 8550u
Graphics: Intel UHD 620, MX 150 (Disabled)

Card reader not working .
How can I solve?

I have just purchased a USB-c Adapter to connect either a HDMI, DVI or VGA monitor/projector to for work purposes, but do not seem to get a signal from the laptop when it is connect to the monitor.

I am assuming that only the top most USB-c port (the one used for charging) can be used? Also having an almost depleted battery will this effect the transmission too.

I have connected directly to the HDMI port on the left side of the laptop and this works great, so I know the monitor works, but I have a trip coming up that I know the customer I am visiting will only have VGA.

Your help with this would be greatly appreciated.

I have 10.13.5 installed today. My bluetooth mouse is working which I don't understand because openingspost is saying bluetooth will not work :) but I'm happy that this works. Also sound is working/trackpad is working and my volume buttons and brightness buttons are working. Thnx for the good work guys looks amazing :)

I have 10.13.5 installed today. My bluetooth mouse is working which I don't understand because openingspost is saying bluetooth will not work :) but I'm happy that this works. Also sound is working/trackpad is working and my volume buttons and brightness buttons are working. Thnx for the good work guys looks amazing :)
Your native bluetooth is working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back