Contribute
Register

[Guide] Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro High Sierra 10.13.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
After installing your ktext using ktext utility the trackpad dont work,
Whats the f9 problem?

F9 is the trackpad lock button. Sometimes it enables itself. Some users accidentally enable it and lock the trackpad with no indicator that it's locked. Given the problems I had with the trackpad, it's a good first check but hardly ends up being the problem.

My iTunes crashes often. Anyway to resolve this?

F9 is the trackpad lock button. Sometimes it enables itself. Some users accidentally enable it and lock the trackpad with no indicator that it's locked. Given the problems I had with the trackpad, it's a good first check but hardly ends up being the problem.

it seems that my f9 button its not working and the trackpad is disabled. there is any fix to this?

Thanks!

I wondered if anyone has been experiencing issues regarding USB Wifi Adapters on the MI Notebook Pro. I have an Edimax Adapter and just recently tried a TP-Link WN823N Adapter as these are the recommended ones for High Sierra.

It seems to work okay at home (albeit extremely slow) but whenever I go to Work or University, it can see the networks, I can click on them and it asks me for my username and password, but then never connects. Just sits there. I have concerns that I am going to be using this laptop for work and if I go to a customer site that does not have Wired Ethernet for me to use, I am not going to be able to get on the Internet.

Anyone been having issues or have an idea why, I might be having problems.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

J

Hello! I have the new Xiaomi Notebook Air 13" with the i7 8550u and I followed this guide to get macOS on a separate SSD.

The problem I have is the keyboard and trackpad are not working. I have tried installing VodooI2C.kext but it didn't change anything. Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back