Motherboard
Razer Blade Stealth 2018
CPU
i7-8550U
Graphics
UHD 620
Mobile Phone
Android
I stumbled upon this guide, and was wondering since I am planning to install hackintosh on my Razer Blade Stealth 13" 2018 that has identical hardware (i7-8550U, Intel UHD Graphics 620, Samsung NVMe SSD Controller PM981), but previously I had issues with mojave install on the PM981, would this colver file solve the issue or ssd change is a must?

I can not find E to M adapter on aliexpress can anyone have a link? And so same what suited Bluetooth adapter? So that it does not stick out of the usb port

Motherboard
GA-H87M-HD3
CPU
i5-4590
Graphics
GTX-970
Mac
MacBook
Classic Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hello
I've ordered this wifi and bluetooth card to upgrade my Xiaomi notebook pro.
So now I need to upgrade my SSD to a bigger one so I will be able to make a dual boot for windows 10 and Mac osx.
first I would like to know if this machine can take 1TB SSD Drive?
second it will be great if someone can recommend me about some amazon drive in reasonable price.
I found this one from Crucial that got great reviews

thanks

Motherboard
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro
CPU
i7-8550u
Graphics
MX150
Mac
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
Hi guys, after upgrading to catalina I'm experiencing this problem: when I watch a HD video in full screen mode on internet, using google chrome, during the length of the video, the screen randomly blacks out for a couple of frames. Do you experience this too? How can I fix this?

Last edited:
Hi,
i was installing mac os mojave 10.14.1 but in install starting time, it says "recovery server could not be contacted", i looked for solutions, its the date and time needs to be updated, but dosen't have a internet connection, since i have a edimax wifi dongle and it dosent work at that time,....can anyone help me please????

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro WIFI
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
RX 480
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Hi Macguru, those are some good questions.

I did spend a lot of time researching all the possible options before I went for this. In all the searching that i have done, i have never found an m.2 WiFi module that has the M socket. As far as i can tell, they are all E socket, or A & E socket.

Unfortunately this hack will not get Bluetooth working. Bluetooth does not run over PCIe. It runs over USB. There is no USB connection on the m.2 M socket. (You would need a proper E socket on the logic board).

You could swap the SSD and WiFi around to make the cables shorter, that would be a neat solution. However, i am fairly sure that the secondary m.2 slot only has 2x PCIe lanes, while the primary m.2 slot has 4x PCIe lanes. This means that you will see much slower SSD performance if you move it to the secondary m.2 slot. I might be mistaken, but i thought i read that somewhere. Maybe somebody else on the forum can confirm if that it correct or not?
this is real and the forum post is on techtablets: