Contribute
Register

[Guide] Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro High Sierra 10.13.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've installed macOS Catalina through Roberto Jorge's tutorial on how to install macOS onto the Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro, but my battery drains like crazy and I don't know how to disable certain drivers like my wifi card and the MX150 and etc... Does anybody know how to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

Hi, how can you fix this?

How can you fix battery drain problem?
That's what I was asking too, but I got no answer. I followed some simple tricks and I managed to get around 4 hours (which is not as good as the 6 hours that the guy mentions of course).
  1. Check the background tasks and try to kill anything that you wouldn't use.
  2. Check the applications that execute with boot. For example, I had Microsoft office updates popup every now and then, which was a small but significant hit for the battery. disable the automatic start of such applications
  3. Use safari! yes, I know it is not the best, but it helps a lot if battery is a major concern from you.
  4. Turn off hardware that you don't use. There is a driver for bluetooth lately which allows to turn the bluetooth off and on so when you don't use it turn it off
  5. Use the battery saving configurations from this repo
I guess that the guy did something similar and turned the brightness really low, which helps with battery usage, but not with overall "usage" :lol::lol:

Hello I have a problem 1 year ago I Mount my first Hackintosh On a notebook pro Xiaomi I7 16gb 256 GO + 1T0 following Tutorial no problem. 1 week ago everything knows how to stop I had several accesses to the OS part but only Windows. going through F12 IN UEFI I try to reinstall OS MAC impossible. I therefore decided to clean up my SSD 1T0 Me2 in order to remove the Full OS and rebuild the Hackintosh. but there I come across the message several times: Unibeast error copy Apfs Effi Failed. Unable to resolve the problem despite the advice. I decide so I went through Disc Maker 7 the boot key to work by cons I can not install it on my Xiaomi notebook pro
1AD784A3-F6A3-4F5F-97C1-65AD6155E875.jpeg

Guys I can't manage to get the hdmi-out working... can someone help me?

Hi guys, I just followed Roberto Jorge’s guide for the installation, but I have a little problem: Clover configurator doesn’t find my bootable usb in EFI partitions (only the main drive of the Mac appears)
Any suggestions?

Has anyone successes installing new mi notebook pro with 10510u?

I have the opposite problem. I installed MacOS on both ssd, now I would like to restore WINDOWS to the original hdd. I created a bootable usb windows but in clover it doesn't read it and I don't know how to reinstall. Anyone have a solution? Thanks in advance.

Hello
Maybe I can get here some help to keep my installation and not start from the beginning.
I have a Xioami Notebook Pro with 1 SSD with Mac OS and windows 10 that until yesterday was booting fine with Clover and Dual boot.
Yesterday I had to reinstall windows 10 and after the installation I lost the clover boot and boot straight into windows 10.
I used the Mac usb installation and boot with it to go into my Mac OS .
When I got there I copy again my EFI folder from the Mac installation usb to the Mac EFI and boot again and now I lost my windows 10 boot logo in clover.
What am I doing worng? Is there a way to fix it?
If I will not manage to find a solution I wil have to start again from the beginning...
Any help will be appreciate.
Thanks

I'm thinking of buying one for hackintosh.
Can you tell what battery life I should explain ? With mild use , internet browsing, music , office work and brightness at 50% ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back