CPU
i7-8550u
Graphics
MX150
Mac
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
Since I had problems with the ssd that xiaomi put into my laptop, do you think that a normal WD Blue m.2 ssd will be ok for an installation?

Hi friends, I want to put Mac os on my Xiaomi i7 mx150 what do I need to get to work Wifi and bluetooth preferably without using usb ports

Hi friends, I want to put Mac os on my Xiaomi i7 mx150 what do I need to get to work Wifi and bluetooth preferably without using usb ports
Hi, concerning wifi you can follow the fourth step called [OPTIONAL] Substitute WiFi chip, but it's a delicate operation and i prefer use USB Wifi. For bluetooth you can't do the same thing as wifi and you should use usb bluetooth but i don't know if there's one compatible.

Motherboard
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro
CPU
i7-8550u
Graphics
MX150
Mac
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
Ok guys I finally managed to get my hackintosh work but I have a question: When I sign into the apple store it makes me verify my Account but it never works and it tells me to contact the support.... How can I solve this?

Ok guys I finally managed to get my hackintosh work but I have a question: When I sign into the apple store it makes me verify my Account but it never works and it tells me to contact the support.... How can I solve this?
Never got this. Just fail to sign in into iMess and Facetime. Did you try option 10 "Fix the Apple service" in the script?

Motherboard
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro
CPU
i7-8550u
Graphics
MX150
Mac
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
Never got this. Just fail to sign in into iMess and Facetime. Did you try option 10 "Fix the Apple service" in the script?
Ok, I fixed it by contacting the itunes support.... It was a problem with my Apple ID

Motherboard
GA-H87M-HD3
CPU
i5-4590
Graphics
GTX-970
Mac
MacBook
Classic Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi guys
I messed up my installation:
I have 2 Ssd with windows and Mac that was working fine with clover and than i tried to upgrade to Catalina and realized that the usb c is not working so I made a new usb with Mac OS X and when I tried to boot it I don’t see my windows icon in clover .
When I go to disk utility in Catalina I see that the Ssd with the windows is not mount and I can’t mount it.
What have I done and how can I fix it ? I need to go to the windows to make a backup of my stuff

also when I press F12 in the boot I don’t see the Ssd with the windows

Hello!

So, i want share my experience with acceptable font smoothing on Mojave for FullHD laptop display.

For Mojave i found system font FiraSans replacement. Maybe in future anyone (maybe me) make another font like SourceSans or Roboto. FiraSans more optimized for non-retina displays.

with another popular solution for smoothing:

run in terminal
defaults -currentHost write -globalDomain AppleFontSmoothing -int 2

Result screenshot in attachments.

And i have a question. I want use caps lock key as layout change button, but situation looks like system cycle get caps lock key signal all time of toggled LED, anyone solve this problem, maybe i need some specific Voodoo PS2 kext?

Attachments

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370XP-SLI
CPU
Intel 8600K
Hello guys,

recently I have tried to install macOS mojave on my Mi Notebook pro (i5 - 8250u model) but have faced one big problem.
My guide was from Razorkey (https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-xiaomi-mi-notebook-pro-high-sierra-10-13-6.242724/). As a newbie I have almost no experience in installing macOS on a PC / Laptop... so I hope you can help me.

But first things first I configurated the BIOS settings on my Mi - Notebook Pro. Therein I just disabled secure boot (because there are quite few options to tick).

In the folloing I restarted my Notebook, selected the MacOS installer and it booted into the MacOS installer. By doing that I only noticed that the progress bar turned green at a certain time (attatchment). Even though everything bootet pretty fine, i formattet my only ssd (Samsung) into APFS + GUID and startet the installation.
At the point of two minutes my notebook suddenly rebootet and it brang me into the same clover selection menue as before (with only one method [macOS Installation]). Unfortunately there was no further installation method.

When I was trying to reboot the laptop into the installer i got a error [your computer restarted because of a problem...] and i would have to do everything again.
After that for testing I somehow installed High Sierra but it randomly restarts.
I think thats the problem it even randomly restarts during Mojave installation.

I hope someone can help me fixing this problem image . Thanks in advance.