Contribute
Register

[Guide] Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro High Sierra 10.13.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've installed macOS Catalina through Roberto Jorge's tutorial on how to install macOS onto the Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro, but my battery drains like crazy and I don't know how to disable certain drivers like my wifi card and the MX150 and etc... Does anybody know how to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

Hi!
i'm currently trying to install MacOS on mi freshly bought Mi Notebook Pro GTX with an i7 and 16 gigs of ram.
and i'm running into a big issue after a copule failed installs (in the first one i broke something copying the EFI contents into the ssd and in the second keyboard and trackpad didn't work and the kext refresh did't work either).
the fact is: wether i try to install High Sierra, Mojave or Catalina, when i boot the usb drive from the laptop i can see the clover booting interface, i select "install MacOS whatever from Install MacOS whatever" and then i see the MacOS loading bar stuck at about a seventh of the total.
the bar does not move, the previous installs did end with me ending to the MacOS desktop, so i was wondering wether i did broke something during the install. Windows works perfectly tho.

Thanks in advance for the help!

edit:
i managed to get Mojave installed but now the keyboard is working only when i boot through the usb drive... any reasons it's happening? how can i fix this?

Last edited:
I managed to achieve such results
My macOS Majave laptop runs longer than Windows
Снимок экрана 2019-12-27 в 20.41.22.png

Hello guys
Happy New year,

I have the New xiaomi mi notebook air 13.3 2019 with:
Intel Core i5-8250U / i7-8550U NVIDIA GeForce MX250 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Fingerprint
I installed macOs mojave 10.14.6, and everything works well, except imessage and facetime.
To have internet, I have a wifi dongle: TP-Link Archer T2U Nano. I have internet, but iMessage and FaceTime don't work. Do you have the solution please?
Thank you

Hello guys
Happy New year,

I have the New xiaomi mi notebook air 13.3 2019 with:
Intel Core i5-8250U / i7-8550U NVIDIA GeForce MX250 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Fingerprint
I installed macOs mojave 10.14.6, and everything works well, except imessage and facetime.
To have internet, I have a wifi dongle: TP-Link Archer T2U Nano. I have internet, but iMessage and FaceTime don't work. Do you have the solution please?
Thank you

Hoo I found the solution with the RehabMan-NullEthernet-2016 files: https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-null-ethernet/downloads/RehabMan-NullEthernet-2016-1220.zip
imessage and facetime work fine.

But I have another problem: the internal Webcam don't work.
How I can do to resolve this bug?
Thank you guys

Last edited:
[SOLVED] Hello to everyone, i've got a problem creating the usb installer for Catalina.
I've created the usb dongle using terminal process, but from clover configurator i can't see efi partition.
I'm sure that i'm doing something wrong, installing mojave i've never had this problem.
Thanks a lot.
The USB dongle was not in guide partition map. In Mojave and Catalina to choose partition map I must to select show all device in the disk list on disk utility.
Thanks.

Last edited:
I’ve got another problem.
When I connect an iPad or an iPhone to a USB port using the lightning cable this port is gone disabled since I shut down the notebook. Also restart doesn’t work I need to shut down and then power off to get the usb working again.
With other devices I’ve no problem.
did someone know a solution for this issue?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back