Graphics
GTX-970
Mac
MacBook
Classic Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
So for this stupid question- how do I make the USB Stick?

Motherboard
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro
CPU
i7-8550U
Graphics
MX150
Hello guys!
I have Xiaomi Mi Notebook 15.6 Light (i3, 4Gb Ram, UHD 620)
I want to install High Sierra on it. Will this guide work for my configuration or should I know something?
Most likely you will not be able use the same EFI folder unfortunately. Although I haven't tested and there is that 0.1% chance that it could work, I think it's better to follow a different guide.
So for this stupid question- how do I make the USB Stick?
The only way that I am allowed to tell you is to use a real mac or hackintosh (the rules doesn't allow VMs, they are quite strict here), download the OS image from the app store, then enter this command in terminal

sudo "/Applications/Install macOS Mojave.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia" --volume /Volumes/install_osx --nointeraction

Finally replace the EFI folder with the one from daliansky on github and boot it up
More details here https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Motherboard
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro
CPU
i7-8550U
Graphics
MX150
By the way, can someone (probably an admin, since razorkey is inactive) update this guide for Mojave and move it to the Mojave guide section on this forum? It will give this guide more visibility. Since the install steps are basically the same, someone just needs to replace all the “High Sierra” with “Mojave” throughout the guide. Also, the stevezhengshiqi EFI folder is no longer updated so the guide should be linking to daliansky's EFI folder now.

Motherboard
Mi Notebook Pro i5
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Hi !
My installation of Mojave on my notebook pro works perfectly fine with this guide.
I just have one question : when I connect ;y Tv through the HDMI port I cannot get a 4k resolution working only 1080p ? Do I miss something ? So I need to connect through an USB-C to HDMI adapter ?
Thanks for your help.

CPU
I7 8550u
Graphics
GTX MX150, HD 620
Hi !
My installation of Mojave on my notebook pro works perfectly fine with this guide.
I just have one question : when I connect ;y Tv through the HDMI port I cannot get a 4k resolution working only 1080p ? Do I miss something ? So I need to connect through an USB-C to HDMI adapter ?
Thanks for your help.
I don't think the notebook pro has hdmi 2.0 and does not support 4k, try with USB-c.

How works Hybernation? I mean, when I had a MacBook I never powered off. Just closes the screen and open it. Hybernation was immediate. How does it work??

Also, can you tell u about battery life?

Graphics
mx 150
Hey guys,

I want to install high sierra or mojave on my xiaomi notebook pro, but I do not have a mac computer. So where can I download the macOS High sierra/Mojave files?

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-Clover
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD530 + GTX 950m 1920 x 1080
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hey guys,

I want to install high sierra or mojave on my xiaomi notebook pro, but I do not have a mac computer. So where can I download the macOS High sierra/Mojave files?
you need a mac or a working hack to create the installer

Motherboard
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro
CPU
i7-8550U
Graphics
GeForce NVIDIA MX150
Mobile Phone
Android
Has anyone ever tried to update to Catalina via the App Store? Or can I only get it to work via an installation medium?