CPU
i7-8550u
Graphics
MX150
Mac
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
Hi guys I have a problem: I managed to get my USB ready to boot macOS high Sierra and works perfectly fine but after the installation from the usb, when I try to complete the installation booting from the ssd, it seems to work but when "time remeining:18 minutes" appears it reboots... How can I solve this problem?

Mac
Mac mini
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi guys I have a problem: I managed to get my USB ready to boot macOS high Sierra and works perfectly fine but after the installation from the usb, when I try to complete the installation booting from the ssd, it seems to work but when "time remeining:18 minutes" appears it reboots... How can I solve this problem?
Check the serial number of your ssd if it's a "MZVLB", it's not compatible. On my side, I took a samung with the serial number''MZVLW'' which is the first one sold with the PC.

Motherboard
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro
CPU
i7-8550u
Graphics
MX150
Mac
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
Check the serial number of your ssd if it's a "MZVLB", it's not compatible. On my side, I took a samung with the serial number''MZVLW'' which is the first one sold with the PC.
How can I do that?

Motherboard
Huawei Matebook D 2017
CPU
i5-7200U
Graphics
HD 620
Hi,
i'm using your work as guide for my laptop (Huawei Matebook D 2018) and i've a question:
looking at your config.plist you've defined in the Device-> Properties section a lot of object. In particular i'm interested in the Intel Sunrise Point-LP devices.
What's the advantage on defining those objects ?

Thanks
Mattia

Motherboard
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro
CPU
i7-8550u
Graphics
MX150
Mac
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
You were right, I checked... it is MZVLB
So I guess I'm gonna go buy another ssd... What kind of ssd do you suggest to buy?

Last edited:
Motherboard
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro
CPU
i5-8250U
Graphics
GTX 1050
I'd like to start working on getting MacOS going on the GTX version. Where would I start with the modifications of the EFI on github? Currently I'm running into NVRAM upon installation of MacOS HS. I'd guess this has to do with the BIOS version? I'd rather not switch to a different Bios..

Hello. Maybe I overlooked something but I was wondering if there's any work around for the trackpads right click on my Xiaomi notebook pro ? I'm running Mojave. Plus, I was wondering should I ever revisit any updated kexts and stuff after installation if I'm doing okay.