Contribute
Register

[Guide] Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro High Sierra 10.13.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, use Hackintool or Kextupdater and also make sure you update your clover version from the downloads section
Not knowing which one I should've used, I ended up using both and I noticed that the downloaded folders are different: there are certain files that in one folder or the other are missing.... So which one of the kexts folders should I install and HOW?

Not knowing which one I should've used, I ended up using both and I noticed that the downloaded folders are different: there are certain files that in one folder or the other are missing.... So which one of the kexts folders should I install and HOW?
How and where to install kexts:

How and where to install kexts:
Ok and apart from the kexts, what should I do with the other files and folders?
Schermata 2019-10-09 alle 16.14.40.png

no need to do anything with those, just update the kexts
Ok, I followed the guide and tried to install the kexts with hackintool but, after I rebooted the pc, Hackintool scanned again to search new kexts telling me to update the same kexts

Ok, I followed the guide and tried to install the kexts with hackintool but, after I rebooted the pc, Hackintool scanned again to search new kexts telling me to update the same kexts
which kexts?

which kexts?
Schermata 2019-10-10 alle 23.24.59.png
Schermata 2019-10-10 alle 23.25.21.png

Update: I managed to update all the kexts but when I open Hackintool it says that CodecCommander is still outdated.... The strange thing is that when I select it e click the download button, it doesn't download anything
Schermata 2019-10-11 alle 12.25.41.png

Last edited:
Kextupdater says that I'm up to date..... but why does hackintool say that I have to update CodecCommander?
same happens to me with codeccommander as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back