Contribute
Register

[Guide] Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro High Sierra 10.13.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dared to install Mojave because Steve's repo says it is compatible. So I quickly created a USB stick and loaded the current EFI from the repo. After the installation Mojave is not bootable and hangs even after using various boot flags at the error USBMSC Identifier (non unique). Any clues?
Updated from high sierra. It is working, except the 30 bit color and Font smoothing looks bad.

I dared to install Mojave because Steve's repo says it is compatible. So I quickly created a USB stick and loaded the current EFI from the repo. After the installation Mojave is not bootable and hangs even after using various boot flags at the error USBMSC Identifier (non unique). Any clues?
My screenshot is attached.
Updated from high sierra. It is working, except the 30 bit color and Font smoothing looks bad.
Did you take any special steps for that?

p.jpeg

Nope, just download from App Store and then install.

Did you use the latest release or did you download the latest commit. I haven’t tried mojave yet, anyway just stick to the releases and maybe try an older version if the most recent one is not working.

Sub-text smoothing has been disabled by apple in OS X 10.14, what do you intend by 30bit color?

Anyone installed Mojave directly, I could not find UNIBEAST for mojave :)

Anyone installed Mojave directly, I could not find UNIBEAST for mojave :)

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Although you should read the FAQ for an overview of issues, the Clover guide is linked from the first question: "Q. Where do I start?", just after the bold face "Clover Guide".
Here is a direct link, just to be clear:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Also, your profile must be filled out with complete details as requested in the FAQ, again under "Q. Where do I start?". All seven details requested are equally important.

And if you have an issue (after following the guide), or on any other problem, you must provide a detailed description of the problem including information that helps us understand what you're doing. Always attach "Problem Reporting" files as per FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html
The required files and data are fully detailed in the last question in the FAQ:
"Q. What are typical "Problem Reporting" files?"

Ok! Got it working most things works as expected.

Do anyone experience a lag if you enable drag in accessibility? It’s like it takes a half a second extra to register a click on everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back