Contribute
Register

[Guide] Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro High Sierra 10.13.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still having this issue, who's resolved it?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-21 at 11.59.57 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-21 at 11.59.57 AM.png
    997.4 KB · Views: 474
I haven't solved yet, still I have no clue why it does this.
Fixed it, it's the image. Your method does not seem to work so I luckily got the image using the App Store on a real mac.
Maybe you can find it on the internet somewhere. Neither the patcher tool nor your method works for that sadly.

Fixed it, it's the image. Your method does not seem to work so I luckily got the image using the App Store on a real mac.
Maybe you can find it on the internet somewhere. Neither the patcher tool nor your method works for that sadly.

For me even downloading from a real mac I still get 19mb thing and doesn't work the method I use. I'll try searching the full image.

For me even downloading from a real mac I still get 19mb thing and doesn't work the method I use. I'll try searching the full image.

I can confirm that you need to download the full MacOS installer (around 5.2 GB) to get MacOS working on your Mi Notebook Pro using this guide. I was able to obtain it using a MacBook Pro. I have never tried using the Patcher app, so I do not know whether that image would work.

one more issue, my headphones (connected via 3.5mm) sound like crap. The in built speakers sound fine though

As mentioned in the current guide, audio through the headphone jack somewhat works, but the current solution is not ideal.

If you use the latest files from Razorkey you will have a lot of thing working.
Now i'm searching a fix for audio and image HDMI.

@deniscabaldi mentioned to be looking into a fix. I'll update the guide to reflect any development on the issue.

BIG UPDATE I GOT TO SEE THE GPU AND KNOW WHAT IT IS AND EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE CARD....

Can you update us on this? Is Mac OS X actually using the card or is it just recognized by the OS? Can you try running some benchmarks?

Is it possible to disable integrated Intel network adapter and use m.2 slot network adapter in Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back