Contribute
Register

[Guide] Xiaomi Mi Air 13.3 Skylake-U 2016 (1rst Gen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I installed Mac Os Catalina on my second hard drive following this guide. I also had Windows installed on the main hard drive.

1) After installing the Clover on the Macos Catalina hard drive, it killed the standard Windows bootloader. After trying to restore the Windows bootloader, it killed the Clover. How do I install Clover so that it does not kill the Windows loader?

2) I have a wi-fi router "TP-link ac600 archer t2uh v1". The latest drivers available on the official website for this device are only compatible with 10.13. I try install this https://github.com/chris1111/Wireless-USB-Adapter-Clover , but not working for me. Any advice on this?

3) "Shutdown is not working as expected." Any news or prospects on the subject?

1) I've another Hackintosh installed on my desktop and I switch the os using BIOS Boot menu and I'm sure that I've had the same problem.
I've installed Win 10 first on my main SSD, then I've disconnected the first and I did the Hackintosh on my second SSD.

2) I'm using an old (VERY OLD) Edup EP-8515 with this Wifi_D-Link_Catalina_Panel_V2

3) Sorry, can't help you with that.

They're a lot! My desktop doesn't show them at all, so it's really strange for me

1. Known Issues / Work in Progress

• After Sleep distorted or know audio from Headphones Port *work in progress using ALCPlugFix*
  • No audio output from HDMI port *I am not using it so ignore for now*
  • Shutdown is not working as expected. The on/off button's led stays up and the keyboard light is on when touching it. In order to switch off you have to hold the shutdown key for 4 seconds.
  • Internal Wifi is not working *see Wi-Fi section for alternatives*
  • improve bettery life using a `CPUFriendDataProvider.kext` and `CPUTune.kext`
  • When sleeping by closing LID on wake loosing USB

If you face another problem please open a issue.
Hi Sakoula, I'm a newbie with Hackintosh and I've followed this guide with my Xiaomi Air 13 2016.
All went "fine", Bluetooth works "out of the box", I am still waiting for the delivery of the Archer T3U (but in the meantime I'm using my PocoF1 with USB Tethering so there are no problems with WIFI connection) and Sidecar seems to work fine with my iPad.
I have only two problems, the first concerns the battery, which is not detected correctly and so I don't know when the Pc will turn off if I use it without plug in the charger; the second one is the trackpad, which is also not detected in System Preferences and can't be configured well.
At the moment I've "fixed" the trackpad using my friend's Magic Trackpad, when it is connected i can change the Tracpad preferences that will affect the built-in trackpad too.

How can I Fix the undetected battery issue?

PS: Is it normal to see all that code strings when the system boots?

Hi, I'm sorry for my double post, but here's some news:

I've solved the first two problems using a Type-C HUB with Audio and HDMI Out (and they work well!), the Archer T3U it's arrived and it works flawless with "Wireless USB Adapter Clover" from Chris1111, maybe you can add links and model of the hub/dongle/driver inside the guide if you want.
I'm still fighting with Shutdown, No Battery Detected and No Trackpad detected, do you have any advice for me?

-ShinyValer

Hi guys, encountered a problem displaying the battery
acpi tables return an error.DSDT were taken from LINUX. Attached a photo.
Thank you!
Help please):)

Attachments

• IMG_20200605_134951.jpg
    IMG_20200605_134951.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 33
Has anybody successfully updated to Catalina 10.15.5?
I'm stuck in 10.15.3: neither 10.15.4 or 10.15.5 are blessed?
But i have updated Clover to the latest...

Today everything went smoothly to Catalina 10.15.5!
I have downloaded the latest Catalina MacOS Installer and it worked flawlessly!
;-)

Things are more complicated for the 10.15.7 update?

Hi everyone,

I updated the guide to be able to support 10.15.3 up to 10.15.7 and the upcoming BigSur release. I have migrated to OpenCore and it is working great! I have tested my machine quite extensively with this setup.

I will also update the guide within a couple of weeks of the BigSur release.

I keep all the sources on github https://github.com/sakoula/XiaoMi-Air-6200U

Let me know how it works for you.

CONGRATS Sakoula:
Great job, well done: everything at first sight is OK!
With help of Feartech i had also success with OC a couple of days ago,but still issue with sound and wakeup from sleep...
Sound is OK with your EFI!
Thank you

Hello Again,

After copying your EFI_OC to my internal SATA SSD no more Boot on MacOS!?
Only the Apple icon and nothing else and Boot OK for Windows...
So i trashed your EFI and went back to my previous Clover_EFI

Let me know what is the issue?
Also the USB Sandisk disk that worked flawlessly with your EFI_OC was also no able to Boot on Mac OS?

In fact it's the EFI icon that is no more visible at Boot?
I only can see the disks ant Boot allowed only for the Windows Disk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back