Contribute
Register

[Guide] Xiaomi Mi Air 13.3 Skylake-U 2016 (1rst Gen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi on mine :

1. I have the settings _ trackpad _ point and click _ tap to click CHECKED and I am clicking by just tapping the touchpad

2. I have been using the new acidanthera/VoodooPS2 instead of rehabman-voodoo in order to support multitouch, make sure that you have removed any instance of the old driver

Thanx!
I checked the new Acidanthera VoodooPS2 for replacing the rehabman one but there is no a single voodoops2 kext but about 3 files? so i'm a bit confused how to install this...
Could you please update your latest folder AirEFI.0.4 to 0.5 with the convenient updated VoodooPs2
Regards

i finally found the requested "kext and installed it with kext utility...
After unchecking the silent click & forced click in the trackpad now it seems to work as expected!

one day later, after resuming from sleep mode, the keypad is no more working so back to my USB mouse...
What can i do now?

Last edited:
Hello,
Googling, i found this trick:
As long as you’re running OS X 10.7 Mountain Lion or later,
you can change this setting by going to System Preferences > Accessibility > Mouse & Trackpad and unticking the checkbox next to Ignore built-in trackpad when mouse or wireless trackpad is present.

Thanx!
I checked the new Acidanthera VoodooPS2 for replacing the rehabman one but there is no a single voodoops2 kext but about 3 files? so i'm a bit confused how to install this...
Could you please update your latest folder AirEFI.0.4 to 0.5 with the convenient updated VoodooPs2
Regards

Acidanthera VoodooPS2 is already included on my latest release.

Does anybody know if it's safe to do the standard macOS upgrade to Catalina, after following Github's updated guide? Or do we need to do special steps for it to work (copy kexts or something like that)?
If doing the normal upgrade does not work, is there any valid guide that we can find online to upgrade the xiaomi air 13?
Thank you in advance

hi,
I will update to catalina later this week and update the guide as needed. I guess the procedure to follow is to update all the kexts and clover, make sure that I make a bootable usb stick that works (for those who want to install for scratch) and verify the update procedure.

I would definitely do not try to upgrade without changing clover version and update kexts versions.

hi @sakoula, I finally got bold last night and did the regular macOS upgrade process and everything seems to be working fine, the only extra thing that I needed to do was to reinstall the wireless driver which apparently got lost in translation. Besides that at the moment I cannot see anything irregular (sidecar is not working though but I kind of expected that)

hi @heartless, this is really great to know!!!! I will try it also this weekend!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back