Contribute
Register

[Guide] Xiaomi Mi Air 13.3 Skylake-U 2016 (1rst Gen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My system still goes crashing... Thank you Feartech for your very kind help...

Attachments

• debug_29113.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 61
OK Thanx! I'll try kextupdater and will report the result

After updating Clover and AppleAlc, Lilu and WhateverGreen to the updated version next boot was stuck!
Fortunately i had an other USB Sandisk SSD to boot from.
Something modified the EFI of the M.2 internal startup disk...
Using the EFI of the USB Sandisk, the internal M.2 disk is still able to boot.
So what went messy again, that is the question!

returning to Clover 4910 instead of 4920 fixed my issue! no more kernel panic...
Only upgrading the kexts AppleAlc + Lilu +Whatevergreen was enough!
So THANK YOU AGAIN Feartech for your efficient HELP

hi, buyer this laptop 2 years and half ago and always used it as a linux host with fantastic performance.after two years I've decided to try this mod and..it's work fine.Just some information for some adjustments..App Store won't work, but I had to fix it, and trackpad work and system recognize multi finger but no advanced gesture are recognized.(really gestures works but not as you expect, es. 3 finger moving == arrow pressed)

Hi there, i have this device and installed Sierra successfully earlier, would like to try Mojave so was happy to find this guide. I did follow what it says exactly (downloaded Mojave from the store, which means it's now 10.4.4, is that a problem?), however it didn't work for me : install won't finish booting, lines of code appear as fast as lightning so i don't even know what it says. Hope somebody will be able to help me, thanks all :)

Let me know should the upgrade to Mojave 10.4.5 works without any new becessary kext?

Hi,

I am currently running 10.14.6 make sure that you check the github repository for all the updated version of files sakoula/XiaoMi-Air-6200U .

Other than the GPU the wifi do not work also. You need an external adapter.

Hello
I have now Mojave 10.4.6 running nice with Sakoula's AIR EFI 0.4
Everything is Ok but only an issue with the keypad: when i try to launch an icon nothing happens so i have to use a USB mouse instead?
Any idea how to fix that unexpectable issue?
Kind regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back