Contribute
Register

[Guide] Using Clover to "hotpatch" ACPI

It looks like you're making a better effort. Suggest you double check everything and test.
Hi, RehabMan,
Thans,
Battery status is working with hotpatch.
i still have some problems.
backlight control have issue. Before sleep if i decrease littel bit in slidebar it will become completly dark but after sleep it is working well.
and can u please check my hoapatch work and giude for any mistakes.
thanks

Attachments

• Problem Reporting.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 98
Hi, RehabMan,
Thans,
Battery status is working with hotpatch.
i still have some problems.
backlight control have issue. Before sleep if i decrease littel bit in slidebar it will become completly dark but after sleep it is working well.
and can u please check my hoapatch work and giude for any mistakes.
thanks

"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete (patchmatic -extract missing).
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Attachments

• Problem Reporting.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 73
sorry for that here are the files

I don't see any issue with backlight control here. You will need to provide more details on your issue.
Note: MacBookPro12,2 is a poor choice. Should be MacBookPro12,1 or MacBookPro11,1.

I don't see any issue with backlight control here. You will need to provide more details on your issue.
Note: MacBookPro12,2 is a poor choice. Should be MacBookPro12,1 or MacBookPro11,1.
The problem is i cannot make display dim either it is completly dark or it is full brightness.
check the video here
i will change MacBookPro12,1 as you suggested
thanks

Attachments

• Problem Reporting.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 106
Hello, if I used some files in the tree/master/hotpatch, is compiled SSDT-Config.aml file required?
Without it, will any of the compiled .aml file from that hotpatch folder work?
From the description in the SSDT-Config.dsl file, it looks like the hotpatch files I have selected below have no setting inside.
SSDT-EH01.aml
SSDT-EH02.aml
SSDT-ESEL.aml
SSDT-PTSWAK.aml
SSDT-XHC.aml
SSDT-XOSI.aml
SSDT-XSEL.aml
SSDT-XWAK.aml
Can you please advise.

Last edited:
Back