CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Thank you for advice. I added back WMI device and renamed HPET._STA to XSTA by using TgtBridge. However, I found that all my OEM SSDT's _STA were renamed to XSTA...(For example in SSDT-1, SKC0 device) I don't know the reason. Here's the trouble shooting file.
TgtBridge is kind of buggy.
Find a different way to target just HPET._STA.

Motherboard
Mi NoteBook Pro 15.6''
CPU
Intel® Core™ i7-8550U
Graphics
Intel UHD Graphics 620, 1920x1080
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
TgtBridge is kind of buggy.
Find a different way to target just HPET._STA.
Could you provide more hints? So sorry that I haven't come up with another idea to target HPET.

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-Clover
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD530 + GTX 950m 1920 x 1080
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
Android

Attachments

Motherboard
Acer Swift 3 SF314-52G
CPU
i7-8550U
Graphics
intel HD 620 /MX150
Mobile Phone
Android
you can look at mine attached to give you an idea, these won't work as is, you will have to amend to your hardware
I have these in my config file but no effect

Motherboard
Dell Inspiron 5379-1.10.0-Clover
CPU
i5-8250U/02X95V
Graphics
UHD 620, 1600x900
Mac
iMac, MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
Android
Hi,
I am trying to make a patch for making _SB.PCI0.I2C0.TPD0 _CRS method returns only (ConcatenateResTemplate (SBFB, SBFG))

With the extra byte method :
_CRS seems well renamed to XCRS in DSDT
Patchmatic shows a SSDT-11.aml with the patched _CRS but also a patched XCRS in SSDT-15.aml
Was expected only see the patched _CRS
_CRS is also not found or evaluate in kernel log
I do not understand where my mistake is ? And why the kernel log message _CRS not found ?

Also tried with the TgtBridge method :
that seems better : only see the patch _CRS with no patched XCRS and have no more kernel log message,
but always got 2 SSDT (11 and 15)

Can someone explain where are my mistakes, and why différent behavior between the 2 methods ?

Attachments

Motherboard
Huawei Matebook D 2017
CPU
i5-7200U
Graphics
HD 620
Hi,
i'm trying to create my first hotpatch. I started trying to disable Nvidia card. I already did that using a static patch (it's working right now) but i'm not able to do it using hotpatch. Similar to the first page example i have a REG call from _OFF so i've to move it. I thought i did everything ok but when i reboot i still have the nvidia card listed. Here is my debug file. Could please someone pointing in the right direction ?
Thanks

Mattia

EDIT : I updated a new zip version. The _OFF rename in Clover wasn't working. Now it works but i still have the same result (nvidia still enable) ....

EDIT 2 : I GOT IT WORKING !
I made 2 mistakes. The first one was that some external declaration were not pointing to the right scopes. And the second one and more difficult to find was that i was using EC0 because i had that on the original SSDT BUT i was renaming it to EC because of USB power property injection so i was patching the wrong scope. After changing it to EC the Nvidia card is disable !

Attachments

Last edited:
Motherboard
MSI GP62 Clover
CPU
i7-6700HQ
Graphics
HD530
Mobile Phone
iOS
Which means we can simply add an SSDT that has an _INI at the correct path, and that _INI simply calls _OFF.
Could anyone teach me why _INI would be called even if it was not in the SSDT originally?

By using this SSDT,
Code:
DefinitionBlock("", "SSDT", 2, "hack", "DGPU", 0)
{
    External(_SB.PCI0.PEG0.PEGP._OFF, MethodObj)
    Method(_SB.PCI0.PEG0.PEGP._INI) { _OFF() }
}
My MSI laptop disable eGPU successfully at startup, but after it sleep and wake, the eGPU is on again.
Is there a way to fix this?

Last edited: