Contribute
Register

Guide to Installing Snow Leopard on HP Probook

As in Screenshot i added Single link because how ever i booted in any other version of OS X i kept getting a black screen and that was the only thing which would solve it. Ive added AAPL,os-info from what it looks like.

Single link is appropriate for 1366x768 screens.

I did what you said to do. Restore all Native kexts. However getting kernel panic relating to AppleIntelCPUPowermanagement.kext. I'm going to create a new thread what do I put it under as? Lion Laptop Support - HP Probook 4530s?

I did what you said to do. Restore all Native kexts. However getting kernel panic relating to AppleIntelCPUPowermanagement.kext. I'm going to create a new thread what do I put it under as? Lion Laptop Support - HP Probook 4530s?

Assuming it is the panic I think it is... (RCX=0xE2)

You need to boot without caches, so Clover can patch the kext. After that, rebuild cache, then you should be able to boot normally.

So doing that it allowed me to get further but I'm being faced with whats shown in the Screenshot.

Attachments

• IMG_1208.jpg
    IMG_1208.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 289
So doing that it allowed me to get further but I'm being faced with whats shown in the Screenshot.

Did you inject AAPL,os-info?

Quick question for you. Is there anyway i can restore my Snow Leopard install CD to my Pen drive then use Clover to installing 10.6.3?

Quick question for you. Is there anyway i can restore my Snow Leopard install CD to my Pen drive then use Clover to installing 10.6.3?

Yes. You can restore the DVD to USB using Disk Utility.

You will need the kernel from iBoot.

Thanks RehabMan. Just thought it'll make it much faster install process via USB :)

Hi RehabMan. Ive got a Problem with my Probook. After installing 10.6.8 on my SSD I'm kinda having some weird stuff happening. If i Reboot out of snow leopard i have a Smart read error at the BIOS. Rebooting out of windows or 10.9.5 or 10.11.4 its fine would you have any ideas?

Back