Contribute
Register

Guide to Installing Mavericks on HP Probook

Hi,

I install mAverick with unibeast on my laptop HP Probook 4440s. I not setting flags for the installation. I don't have problem with the installation.

But, I have a problem with the video when boot from HD first time.

This is a screen capture. WHat is the problm?

IMG_0775.jpg

Hi,

I install mAverick with unibeast on my laptop HP Probook 4440s. I not setting flags for the installation. I don't have problem with the installation.

But, I have a problem with the video when boot from HD first time.

This is a screen capture. WHat is the problm?

View attachment 108935

You likely selected incorrect options in the ProBook Installer. Make sure you select the options that are appropriate for your hardware.

now my mackintosh is full support with my pc
my pc is gonna sleep after 20 sec
thank you

Will you update HP Probook installer to support yosemite 10.10?

For Yosemite, the only and best option is to follow the guide utilizing Clover.

Currently, the plan is to stick with Clover.

Is there a guide to converting to Clover from Chimera, so I can try Yosemite? I'm currently on 10.9.5 and would like to try out Yosemite. Please point me to right direction, thank you.

Hello Rehabman and the community,

Thank you for your post.

I still have a couple of questions though:

- will your method work with HP ProBook 350 G1?

- should I use UniBeast, clover bootloader or HP ProBook installer?

I have successfully created a bootable Unibeast USB drive, but haven't found the right flags to boot it on the laptop yet.
The video card is Intel HD 4400.

Manube

Hello Rehabman and the community,

Thank you for your post.

I still have a couple of questions though:

- will your method work with HP ProBook 350 G1?

- should I use UniBeast, clover bootloader or HP ProBook installer?

I have successfully created a bootable Unibeast USB drive, but haven't found the right flags to boot it on the laptop yet.
The video card is Intel HD 4400.

Manube

The G1 series are supported only via the Clover method: http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook-mavericks/112383-guide-install-mavericks-clover-bootloader.html

I upgraded to Mavericks a couple months ago, and just today I realized that my 3/4 of my USB slots aren't working. The only one that works is the front right port. Any ideas what could be causing this?

Back