HP Probook 4530s
CPU
Core i5 Sandy
Graphics
Intel HD3000
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hi Guys, can anyone please explain step 4a to me please?

ie. you must copy a "mini SSDT" to the Unibeast flash drive as /Extra/ssdt.aml. So, copy the Mini-SSDT-DualLink.aml from your Downloads to the clipboard,

I have a 1080p display on a 4530s
But I have no idea what a mini SSDT is or how I extract it

Help!? pls

Motherboard
HP Probook 4540s-A1C68AV
CPU
i3 3120M
Graphics
Intel Graphics HD 4000
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
OK so I have just upgraded my 4540s ivy from 10.8.4 to 10.9 successfully.
I also got stuck at black screen during first few tries with various boot flag combinations (-x -f PCIRootUID, GE).
Then I added two new boot flags that RehabMan mentioned a few posts above: IGPlatformID=01660003 IGPEnabler=Yes
And voila, the installation did go smoothly. Then I use flag -f after the first reboot, rerun HP Probook installer,... just like the guide said.
So I make a quick assumption: for owners of 4x40s Ivy (default LCD screen) the boot flags you need when installing Mavericks is:
IGPlatformID=01660003 IGPEnabler=Yes -x PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=No

Motherboard
Hp Probook 4430s
CPU
i3 2.39GHz
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Other
after install probook installer 1.6.8.1 on my probook 4430s => no wifi, battery, sound and speed step has problem. pls help me

Motherboard
HP Probook 4340s
CPU
Interl i5 Ivy Bridge
Graphics
Intel hd4000
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Android
OK so I have just upgraded my 4540s ivy from 10.8.4 to 10.9 successfully.
I also got stuck at black screen during first few tries with various boot flag combinations (-x -f PCIRootUID, GE).
Then I added two new boot flags that RehabMan mentioned a few posts above: IGPlatformID=01660003 IGPEnabler=Yes
And voila, the installation did go smoothly. Then I use flag -f after the first reboot, rerun HP Probook installer,... just like the guide said.
So I make a quick assumption: for owners of 4x40s Ivy (default LCD screen) the boot flags you need when installing Mavericks is:
IGPlatformID=01660003 IGPEnabler=Yes -x PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=No
I already tried those on my 4340s ivy and it did´t work...hope another person with same machine can test...i think i did not make any mistake (tried it 2 times)

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
I already tried those on my 4340s ivy and it did´t work...hope another person with same machine can test...i think i did not make any mistake (tried it 2 times)
Try with:
GraphicsEnabler=No IGPlatformID=01660003 IGPEnabler=Yes -v

And... be patient.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
after install probook installer 1.6.8.1 on my probook 4430s => no wifi, battery, sound and speed step has problem. pls help me
Sounds like you didn't create a patched DSDT and didn't select SSDT options. Is this a fresh install or an upgrade? Make sure you followed the guide carefully.

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z77N
CPU
Intel Core i5-3570K
Graphics
Onboard Intel HD Graphics
Mac
MacBook
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Android
Hmm... Ok

So the HP Probook seems to be the best choice if you want to go hackintosh on your laptop.

But the one thing that i would love to know is:

What Probook Model is the MOST compatible for Mavericks? The Model that makes you suffer the least pain in the ass.

I know that i cannot expect any Probook Model to work the same way as a macbook but still...

Please let me know! Thanks

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hmm... Ok

So the HP Probook seems to be the best choice if you want to go hackintosh on your laptop.

But the one thing that i would love to know is:

What Probook Model is the MOST compatible for Mavericks? The Model that makes you suffer the least pain in the ass.

I know that i cannot expect any Probook Model to work the same way as a macbook but still...

Please let me know! Thanks
As long as you follow the guide and have compatible hardware (eg. WiFi) they are all pretty equal. There are enough pro/cons to each one to make it a wash, I think.

It is best to get a ProBook without discrete (Radeon) graphics so you don't have that hassle and the extra (useless) device stealing electrons from your battery.

Motherboard
HP Probook 4530s
CPU
2410M i5
Graphics
Intel 3000 on FHD Screen
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
So I got it now working. Everything works, except for sound. What could be wrong here?